“Small spot, great food!”
Review of Vespucci's

Vespucci's
Ranked #559 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Bridgewater, Canada
“Small spot, great food!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Have eaten here several times during my annual pilgrimage to ProgPower USA in the past 10 years. Never disappoints, always top notch food and friendly service. If you're looking for swanky dining, look elsewhere. If you want great food, you found it!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank TDakin

Nashville, Tennessee
“Right across the street from my office...I am SO lucky.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Vespucci's is just fantastic! The pizza is crazy good, as are their calzones and salads.

The location is great - right in Midtown. Very cute, quaint vibe to the location. You can eat inside or out - your choice!

The owner is very nice. My co-workers and I are regulars and we LOVE it. Even order their pizza for events frequently.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“I have been spoiled by having world class pizza next door.”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

OK where to start. This is AUTHENTIC Italian. I have had good Pizza. This place has the best pizza in Atlanta, Hands down.

They have a wide assortment of meals from their pastas and salads. But one of the best Non-Pizza items has to be the Pesto Chicken Penne. They sell out if you do not get there before 12:30. It is sold on Wed and Friday and it is fantastic..... (Better than my moms. Shhhhh)

The pizza has the crisp crunchy bottom and quality ingredients.

I can not say enough about this place. If you want great pizza stop by, you will be impressed.

• Visited May 2013
South Florida, Florida
“GOOD PIZZA”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I am staying at a hotel next door to this place and just went over for a quick slice of pizza. The pizza was really good. The place is cute and clean and has indoor and outdoor seating. The prices are really CHEAP. I enjoyed the slice of pizza. They also serve some hot Italian sandwiches and a few pasta dishes. You order at a counter, and it is brought to your table.

My one complaint is the gentleman who runs (owns?) the place is so unfriendly. It's like he was not interested in our business. I noticed he treated everyone like that. I'm a friendly person, but I couldn't get a smile out of him. That's my only complaint.

• Visited April 2013
atlanta
“Best Pizza in Atlanta Hands Down...”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Been going to Vespucci;s for a while and the pizza and other fare is simply fantastic!! Small, unassuming but the food is just superb. Excellent pizza, calzones and other Italian. Check it out!!!

• Visited December 2011