“me want to skreme”

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“me want to skreme”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was going to be in Atlanta on Friday the 3rd of January I looked to see what Ethiopian or Eritrean restaurant was there I read so many good reviews about this restaurant that I had my friend go about 20 miles out of the way to get some of the delicious food I read so much about we pulled into the strip mall I went inside should have had a clue when there was no smells that made you hungry the place was totally empty I ordered the vegetarian plate and the Doro wat I asked for a side of shiro and was told it would be to much trouble to make a small batch so I ordered a shiro plate it came just as fast as the side would have come the Doro wat was old and burnt the cook must have scraped it off the bottom of the pot the veggie plate had mostly lentils and string beans and some tasteless cabbage with one potato in it and the shiro was a salty nasty mess I can see why no one was there they must save the best for people who dine in and the garbage is to go but the one good thing was the injera.I spent 35.00 for the worst food in Druid Hill and the shiro poured out of the container into the bag I asked if I could but extra injera and was told no. I found that the chicken was almost burnt jerky where was the berebere or just a little heat it was so watered down yuck and tasteless !!!!!!!!! Wish I did have a picture of that disgusting slop

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Patricia M

pap
“Simple, pleasant yet very enjoyable”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

"Simple and pleasant" in all areas.... atmosphere, staff/customer service, ambiance, decor, and taste.
honestly 3.7 stars ;-)

sure I'd eat there again. no problems overall

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank KaribKit
Atlanta, GA
“Refreshing Change of Pace!”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Pretty place with lots of wood and brick. Went for lunch and the place was very busy. Well worth the wait. Staff was very professional. The Ethiopian food was excellent and served promptly. A great menu makes it easy for the uninitiated to order. Can't wait to go back for dinner!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank B52Brian
Savannah, Georgia
“Good Ethiopian food”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Good Ethiopian food. Adequate surroundings. Pleasant service. Could be better, but a good meal nonetheless.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Delegal
Memphis, Tennessee
“Warm and welcoming”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Our family enjoyed a plentiful platter of meat and vegetable portions served with injera. The restaurant was clean and decor was appealing. We especially enjoyed the friendly waitress. Coffee was top notch!

• Visited December 2011