Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbaseball tournamentthe concierge loungeatlanta marriottfamily reunionbreakfast buffetbeds were comfortablegreat customer servicethe entire staffenjoyed my stayrenovationlobbyinterstateballparksuntrustmariettashuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is just beginning it's renovations but has been kept up well over the years. The staff is very friendly and willing to help out whenever they can. Breakfast is great with a terrific staff who want to make sure you start your day right.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had a bad customer service issue a few days prior to my stay. It was at another hotel in the same area that has a higher star rating according to google and priceline. However, due to bad customer service, I had checked out early and made reservations for the Marriott Northwest in the Atlanta Galleria area.

I arrived at the Marriott Northwest many hours prior to check-in time. I didn't think that they would be able to check me in, so I planned to grab a bite from there restaurant and hangout until check-in.
Before I could set my luggage down and walk to the counter, I was greeted in the lobby by a very polite and smiling front desk clerk named Samantha, who asked, "how my day was going and how she could accommodate me". Something about her warm and "chippery" demeanor made me feel right at home. I gave her my reservation confirmation number and she told me check-in isn't until a few more hours; which I knew. She then began typing away and said, "since there were vacant rooms available, she could arrange an early check-in and it would be no problem".

I would like to thank the Marriott Northwest Staff, especially Samantha for being so kind, polite and making me feel happy. Samantha's attitude and commitment to good service should serve a model for what customer service should be.

Thank you Atlanta Marriott Northwest for a great stay!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very comfortable bed. Bathroom worn and needs new wallpaper and door. Lobby decor nice and welcoming. Great views from the room. Hallway narrow and seemed a bit stale. Room labeled "vending" on my floor did not have vending except ice. Front desk workers friendly although two people said they would make sure my Rewards Points were added. I'm still waiting for verification of that. Room service excellent and fresh.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I find it interesting that at the elevators there are sheets saying how they plan to remodel (due to stadium being built nearby). They should stop the advertising and get it done. Overpriced and rough around the edges. Room was okay but it was well worn. Not what I noramlly expect to find at a Marriott.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I am VERY late in giving this review for stellar service given to me and my family on the night of July 20th 2013. We were particularly needy (needing a wine opener, needing more chairs, needing ice (for our caterer) and needing room temperature changes, and each of our needs were promptly met.

A big THANKS goes to each staff member at work that evening. My mind will always think to the fantastic service and remember to think of this hotel first when I am in need of a hotel for an event or when I need to recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family