This is NOT a 4-star hotel. Upon arrival, we parked in the deck, which is scary to say the least. It is like a dungeon down there. Upon arrival, a gentleman stepped away from the front desk, and we took a step forward, and the lady loudly said “I'll be with you in a MINUTE.” to us. Then, a different staff member said he was ready to us and was courteous. We received our keys and went to our room exhausted. It was my boyfriend's birthday, and we had worked a long day. Unlocked the room, and immediately saw a Starbucks cup and then noticed the bed was unmade, soda cans all over the room, trash everywhere. Went back downstairs. Informed the gentleman staff member that the room was not cleaned. He apologized and upgraded us to a better suite. This suite was a little roomier and had two tv’s. The suite itself is alittle outdated, smells weird, and feels a little dirty. We stayed at a much nicer and cheaper competitor hotel in TN the week before for a trip which makes this a great comparison. Then, I guess to make up for things, they wanted to send us champagne. They knocked on the door at around 10:30pm or later and we did not expect anyone. Then, they called, knocked, called. Then, we received the champagne, which was a very nice gesture. Then the next morning, housekeeping came INTO our suite, when we were sleeping shouting housekeeping. We were startled and asked them to come back later. Afterwards, they came 2 x before 12noon. Room service: $50 for a travel size box of raisin bran, coffee, orange juice, omelette, and muffin TOP (1 inch thick and lopsided). We finally left. At checkout we informed the front desk about our stay after being asked, and they said, “oh you did not put the do not disturb sign up?” Then paid, and went to leave. We did not receive a validated parking ticket for leaving which is required, so I had to call up on the box to the front and explain I had paid. Needless to say this trip was exhausting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They say location is everything ... we have that and much more. Located in the Heart of Midtown (Atlanta's corporate & cultural center), the Marriott Suites Midtown caters to every guest. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can trust that all your expectaions will be exceeded. The Marriott Suites Midtown is within easy walking distance of museaums, theatres, nightlife (Crescent Avenue) and our city's finest restaurants, as well as the Arts Center MARTA station (Atlanta's rapid rail systm). We offer 254 spacious suites, each with a seperate living room, bedroom (with either 1 king or 2 double beds), oversized bathrooms with seperate tub & shower, voice mail, indoor/outdor pool, and 24-hour fitness center. We also offer Room Service and our own restaurant & lounge (Grille 35), open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily. The Marriott Midtown Suites embraces its roots in the finest in hospitality, Southern Style of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Hotel Midtown
- Marriott Atlanta