“Perfect Location, Cozy stay..”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #17 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect Location, Cozy stay..”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I was able to take MARTA directly from the Airport, one direct train to Arts station (Red); then walked half a block to the Hotel. Took about 35 minutes. Doesn't get much better than that! Avoided traffic and taxi/car fare. Hassle-free check in, didn't really have luggage service/bell ; but we had little luggage, so it wasn't a big deal. Room was small (cozy) but functional. Mini-bar, do-dads etc; Little fridge came in handy for leftovers and our store purchased bottle of wine; Staff was friendly, spent little time at the outdoor fire patio, but was a picturesque scene. Fitness room: treadmill, free weights, elipical, flat screen, lime water and towels. Not much, but was able to get "upkeep" workout in. Walked to Atlantic Station, shopping, bars, nightlife, resturants, Museum. Can't ask for a better location. Would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TDelMar2010
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 4 November 2011
Dear Tdelmar 2010,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review of the Artmore. I am so pleased that you discovered many of the things that make the Artmore a unique place to stay. When you come back next time, be sure to reserve one of our loft suites. They are actually two floors, and offer more space than most hotel rooms. Please hurry back!

Michael Halpner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (445)
workington
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Even though our stay was short, 26th-28th Oct we cannot fault anything. Nothing was too much for the friendly efficient staff, from the quick checkin to booking taxi cabs and restaurants and letting us know that the Aquarium is 3 mile away and not a 25 min walk (which my husband John suggested!), Loved our 2 floor suite which was spacious and clean with a really comfortable bed and welcoming bottle of wine. The courtyard was a great place to chill after a busy day siteseeing and the Marta was just over the road. Would definately love to come back.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jojohn419
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Second time staying at the Artmore and it was very enjoyable. Cool, modern vibe without being pretentious. My only complaints would be the wireless signal can be a bit weak in certain areas and the fitness room is extremely sparse (but at least they one). That said, still a great place. Nice lobby bar and an outdoor patio with a fire pit. Tip of the hat to the staff and the very friendly and helpful Sarah at the front desk.

Room Tip: If possible, try to get one of the 2-floor rooms (suites?). Really wonderful.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank MatadorTodd
Dear MatadorTodd,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy that you enjoyed what the Artmore has to offer, and that you understood and appreciated the vibe we have created. I am sorry that you found the gym to be sparse. We are actually in the process of adding some additional equipment, so I apoligize that they aren't in place yet. We look forward to your return.

Best Regards,

Marietta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2011

While at the hotel for a three day business workshop I enjoyed an all-around superior experience at the Artmore. Everything was taken care of, the staff was pleasant and efficient, and the environment very comfortable. The one evening it didn't rain we sat around the fire pit in the courtyard laughing and talking.

The one thing that rose above the rest was the valet. Our workshop finished up at midnight on the last day, and I was exhausted and overwhelmed with information. As I waited for my car, I glanced into my wallet for some small bills, which is all I normally carry. However, I completely forgot about a $100 bill, and grabbed it along with some other $1s. The valet (Yassin) helped me into my car, accepted the tip, and wished me a good evening. You can imagine my surprise when, at the red light a block away, someone tapped on my window. It was Yassin, returning my $100 bill: he had run down the block to catch me. The light turned green before I could even stammer out a proper thanks. That type of honesty and effort are simply unheard of in this modern culture.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Nina P
Wow Nina P!
Thanks so much for sharing that! Yassin is so humble, and never would have told us that he did something so great, so I am so glad you did! We were all blown away by your review, and can't wait to share it with everyone, especially Yassin, who we all love. Thanks again, and please hurry back,

Prattville, Alabama
Reviewed 27 October 2011

My husband and I have traveled there to see shows at the Fox twice. We LOVE the Artmore, in fact we like it so much we go to the shows and end up right back there to hang out in the courtyard and (this time) the bar. The first time we stayed we didn't stay very long at the bar because, well, the bartender back then was a crabby, unfriendly, kill joy. We are happy to say she is long gone and Alex is there! Well done on hiring him Artmore! I can safely say we spent a lot more time at the bar this visit because he made it way more enjoyable! We love your hotel, the rooms, the decor, the beds, etc... and the staff is wonderful. We;ll be back!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank tnt48185
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We had a great experience staying at the Artmore for a recent business workshop (also held there). The staff was very courteous and helpful. The hotel was very clean, and we loved the aesthetics. The fire pit in the open courtyard is great for lounging at the end of the day, and the bar and lobby are very inviting. Our room was nice. Bed was comfortable and it had an iHome for music (definite plus). There is a stocked mini-bar and other amenities already in your room for purchase, plus complementary Aveda hair products. We had a great experience and would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We had a 2nd floor room and it was fine - a bit of a walk from the elevator but very quite and the b...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Shannon C
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 22 October 2011

First of all, what a wonderful courtyardwe had drinks with friends and didn't want to leave.

Our room had great style and lot's of space, the bed very comfortable and the staff coudn't have been more helpful.

Even though I live in the midtown neighborhood, we definatley will come back for another weekend getway.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gregory M
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 24 October 2011
Dear Gregory M,

Thanks so much for staying with us, and for writing this review! I am so glad that even though you live in midtown, you took the time out to stay with us. It sounds like you really got to experience many of the things that make the Artmore unique. Thanks again for staying with us, and anytime you need anothe staycation, you know where to come to!