“We don't stay ANYWHERE else in Atlanta!!!”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #19 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Hello all! I have been staying at this hotel since before it became The Artmore. What a fantastic job they have done with this quaint facility! It is ideally located for us, right across the street from the MARTA train station, and the price is right! The atmosphere is great, very nicely remodeled. Outdoor courtyard is a great place to relax on a warm Georgia night (I've got to get one of those fire-fountains for my back yard!). The bar is nicely done. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they have got the BEST bacon I've ever had at a hotel breakfast!!! You won't be dissapointed!!!

Room Tip: You can get a hot-tub, or a 2 story room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick998
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2012

Dear Rick998,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Artmore. It is great to hear you have stayed with us since the Artmore began and prior to our renovation. One of the best things about stayting at our property is the ease of access to the MARTA train station and we recommend it to all of our guests. The outdoor fire fountain is unique and a custom designed piece made especially for our courtyard. I had to smile when I read your sentence about our bacon being the best, I couldn't agree more!

Thank you again for such wonderful review and Hurry Back!

Yours in Hospitality,

Mara Miller

Write a ReviewReviews (1,763)

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Had a wonderful and accommodating weekend at the Artmore. From the front desk (Pam) folks to the parking attendant(Amihad), everyone was more than helpful and pleasant! Loved the clean artfully decorated rooms. Excellent outdoor fire and seating area at night. Great location in Midtown. Walked everywhere.Will be back!! Thanx for reminding me that a hotel can have a great folks working there:)

Room Tip: loved the suite. 2 levels+kitchen!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear basilb,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at the Artmore. I am so glad that you feel the same way as I do about the great folks that work here like Pam & Amhad. I look forward to sharing your review with the rest of the team. Thanks again, and please hurry back!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 27 December 2011

First of all, I agree with many of the positive reviews on several fronts:
the staff here is tremendous, and the hotel is surprisingly upscale for such
a low price. The interiors, particularly in the public areas, are very cool.
I can imagine it working out nicely for many guests, particularly
tourists or couples.

Unfortunately, I wasn't touring or coupling when I was here -- I was going for business, and
for such a traveller I'd say you should think twice. First, the hotel isn't quiet -- it's a low-rise
structure near busy streets; noise comes in from the surrounding areas and on the first floor also from the courtyard and lobby/bar -- in fact, even when these are empty of guests the music was cranked pretty
loud. The building is old, and although it's been given several nice coats of paint and some 4-star fixings by current
management, things like the plumbing and bathrooms haven't evolved much from their motel-like origins.
If you are out on the town day and night you won't complain about any of this -- it is not
so loud that you can't sleep. But if you need to have meetings over the phone
from your hotel, or work on a presentation at night, this is a real pain.

Worst of all, the internet access is non-existent in large portions of the building and
episodic in the rest of it. Again, maybe you don't care -- but if you're here to work you're
probably going to find it extremely frustrating.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank mondrian
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Dear Mondrian,

Thank you for your recent review and your kind words. Compliments tempered with constructive criticism always carry more credibility and we are glad you found our staff responsive to your needs and our interiors to your liking. I would also like to apologize for those items which were not up to your expectation. As an independent boutique hotel we are committed to providing a unique individual experience but meeting the needs of our guest is always our primary focus. I am sorry that our efforts fell short as we take our hospitality very personally. Our internet provider AT&T has had some issues recently as a result of making some upgrades in the area and we hope the Artmore can ultimately benefit from their improvements but and it would appear that you were negatively affected during the process. We will gladly reach out to you once they have finished their improvements so that we can keep you abreast of our progress.

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future when your travels take you through Atlanta.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

We stayed in Atrmore hotel a year ago and I was impressed so I wrote a review. We just got back from Atlanta, stayed in Artmore for 5 nights and loved it again. It is close to everything, Atlantic station, Piedmont park and numerous midtown venues. Marta is across the street. The staff is amazing. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We stayed over Christmas for two days with our two big dogs and it was fabulous.

We got the Barkmore package so they had bowls and treats and a bed for the dogs. The room was an executive king and we plenty of room for our two large crates to fit. There is also grass right outside for the pups to do their business, which was awesome. We had access to the side door outside which made it easy to take care of the dogs. If you have a pet, this is place to stay. No weight restrictions, and the pet fee was waived with the package we got.

The bar has excellent drinks and accommodating employees. Not much to choose from for room service, but the do have some stuff. We had breakfast delivered to us one morning. Nan Thai was in walking distance.

The bathroom was so great, with a jacuzzi tub and Aveda bath products. There was also a wet bar and stocked mini bar if you want a snack or drinks after hours. We missed out on the awesome courtyard due to rain and cold, but I can see it being a hot spot when the weather permits.

I really can't say enough good about Artmore. If we ever want to get out of the house for a nice night in the city, we will come here.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank gothster
Reviewed 22 December 2011

We visited the Artmore for two nights using a package deal my husband purchased on Living Social. We had a one room suite that was roomy and comfortable and very quiet considering the hotel is located in a bustling area of town. All of the employees we met were very professional and helpful and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Perfect location, central to many venues in Atlanta. Staff is very accommodating and friendly; rooms are well-kept and clean; lovely courtyard with nice fireplaces and seating; valet parking; boutique-feel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Dear Mona L,

Thank you so much for writing this review, and for sharing your thoughts about your stay with us. I am so glad that you got to experience some of the things that really make the Artmore a unique place to stay. I look forward to sharing this with Nick and the rest of the team. Thanks again, and please hurry back!

Safe Travels,