Artmore Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,791 results
All reviewsfire pitloft suitecenter stageoutdoor courtyardarts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildingunique hotelgreat boutiquehigh museum of artsouth city kitchenchain hotelsvalet parkingfull kitchenmini barmidtown location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I was casually strolling down West Peachtree when I found this place. I was really drawn in by the huge tent and decided to come in. The ambiance and decor is absolutely great. I came to the bar for a quick drink. I must say the bartender, Chasity made the overall experience great. She was very attentive and really knew her bourbons. Any woman who knows her bourbons and wines are great in my book! If you're ever in the Midtown area, I encourage you to check this place out. The extra lounge space and courtyard is stunning!!!! I will definitely be visiting again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sal_PhD
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Sal_PhD,

We are delighted you walked by the Artmore and decided to come in. We couldn't agree more that the Bar, Courtyard and our New Cocktail Garden is a great place to lounge for locals and hotel guests alike.

Many thanks!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is an excellent little hotel with amazingly friendly staff. We stayed with our two small children and appreciated the convenience of having a small kitchenette in the room and we also found it very spacious and quiet (with very comfortable beds). I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank brisvegasgirlParis

Dear brisvegasgirlParis,

Thank you for your nice review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and that you recommend the Artmore to the Tripadvisor community.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I choose the Artmore as a girls weekend get away location, and was very pleased I did!
This is a boutique hotel in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. The decor in the lobby and bar have a modern flair with comfortable seating. The size of our room was acceptable. The bed was comfortable but the bathroom door would door was difficult to close and there was a 1/2 wall of glass cubes that allowed you to see into the bathroom. (shapes only not 100% clear that was a bit strange)
There was a stocked fridge and mini bar in the room. There was a Keurig Coffee maker as well, but there is a charge of $2.00 if you use the coffee from the mini bar. There is free coffee in the lobby from 7am -9:30am daily. Breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit, coffee, and juice) is served on level C daily for $10.00 per person.
We thoroughly enjoyed the courtyard (fountain by day and fire pit by night) and the outdoor veranda with plenty of comfortable places to sit and have a drink. Neishtia made the best Peach Margarita I’ve ever had! Overall the staff was friendly and helpful.
We visited Atlanta Shakespeare Tavern, Atlantic Station and had a blast. We loved that great restaurants and shopping was close to the Hotel. We enjoyed our stay and will return!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie Rose J

Thank you so much Stephanie Rose J for taking the time to review the Artmore. Thank you for your feedback on the glass wall of the bathroom and the door closure. We installed a roll shade to allow for total privacy and have adjusted the door.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return. We will save a great room for you, and a seat by the firepit.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The Artmore, like many boutique-style hotels, had some quirks, but overall we had a very positive visit. The front desk staff and housekeeping staff were helpful and friendly. The valet staff was also helpful and friendly, but they may have been under-staffed. A few times we either had to wait a very long time for our car, or the valets were not able to move the cars fast enough and the driveway would get backed up (and not for a lack of trying on the part of the valets). Our room was clean and spacious, and I liked that we had a kitchenette. The one oddity was the bathroom - the shower was not blocked off in any way, the drain was directly in the floor and the shower curtain ran all the way to the floor on the two non-walled sides. I suspect that we had a disabled access room, which would explain the shower style. In addition to enjoying the hotel, it was close to everywhere that we wanted to go, almost everything was just a few minutes away, and it had great freeway access for the locations that were further away.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KayDee2006

Thank you KayDee 2006 for the nice review.

We will continue working hard to make the Artmore the absolute best guest experience in Midtown Atlanta. We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Based on other Trip Advisor reviews, I picked the Artmore for a 2 night business trip given its convenient location to my business meetings. Other than the easy walk to my meeting, it was a disappointing stay.

Unfortunately, the room I was assigned was as far from the lobby as possible which was challenging given I'm recovering from foot surgery. In addition, it was a 2 story room so I had to go up stairs just to get to the bedroom, but the biggest frustration was the wi-fi didn't work given the room's remote location. More disappointing was the front desk staff's unwillingness to acknowledge this, choosing to punt me over to their outsourced IT provider. I was told there were no other rooms available (and no this was not the room type I booked either), so nothing could be done. In the morning, I tried again and finally Scott came to my rescue and had a room cleaned quickly so that I could move after breakfast to a more convenient location where the wi-fi worked and I didn't have the additional stairs. I also found out that some of the baths have been refurbished/are nicer.

Stay away from room 304. Room 106 has a nicely renovated bathroom but it is a bit noisy as it's close to the front lobby and you can hear the guest in the room above you.

Be aware, the "gym" is nothing more than a small room with 3 pieces of equipment and some free weights.

Breakfast is available for $10 (think what a Hampton Inn would provide for free)

Net, net while the room price was inexpensive ($120) it wasn't really worth it given the inconvenience and hassles.

Room Tip: Avoid room 304 as you won't be able to get internet. Ask for a room with a refurbished bath
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business