“Best hotel!”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #20 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We took advantage of a living social deal online that included one night's stay, two drink vouchers, free valet parking, and breakfast for two at a GREAT deal for downtown Atlanta! The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the bartender was very nice, the hotel was clean and comfortable, and our loft suite felt like we were on our honeymoon! We will definitely be staying here again very soon!

Room Tip: ask for Room 329!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SavannahDiva365
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear SavannahDiva365,

Thank you for your review! It certainly made me smile! I am so happy you had a great experience with us. We look forward to having you back!

Best Regards,

General Manger

Write a ReviewReviews (1,763)

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I had such a glorious stay at the Artmore, and would highly recommend it to everyone.
It's a beautiful boutique hotel, and I loved the friendly and excellent staff that really made me feel at home.
A big shout out to Alexia, Neishta and Liza.

• Stayed: February 2014
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you so much Mplaing for your great review. I am so glad you feel at home at the Artmore.

I particularly appreciate your comments regarding the Bar team; Alexia, Neishta and Liza. As the General Manager, I'm quite proud of our team, and reading your feedback only deepens this pride.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The Artmore is a rather cool, but quirky place to stay in Atlanta. It is a boutique hotel that is unique in terms of its history, the layout and the wide variety of rooms. About a dozen or so of us stayed and this hotel and the room ranged from great, the odd, but interesting to so bad my colleague asked for a new room. There are two story rooms, rooms with dormers, big bath rooms, small bath rooms and everything in between. It is in front of a Marta station which makes it great for transportation and in a great neighborhood. It has a small but nice bar and a very cool reception area. It also has a lot of stairs you have to carry your luggage up in order to get into the lobby which is odd, but over all this is a place I would absolutely stay again. It is a nice break from most national chains with unique features and interesting architecture.

Room Tip: As far as I know, no two rooms are alike and there are a WIDE varieity of rooms. If you don't l...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Consultantgal,

Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We too feel that the Artmore can provide a much needed respite from the big box chain hotels.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel is in a really fabulous location, right across from the Marta station in Midtown. The location makes it a really good value. It is an old building, albeit with modern decor. The rooms are clean, but they are not sound proof in any way. The bed was creaky and a little tired. The public areas are really nice. Overall, I was happy here for my four day stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear GirlOnTheGo722,

Thank you for your review. We are always improving our guest experience and regularly changing out the mattresses is just one of our programs. We have identified that mattress and it has been replaced with a new one.

We are delighted overall you were happy with your stay

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I was casually strolling down West Peachtree when I found this place. I was really drawn in by the huge tent and decided to come in. The ambiance and decor is absolutely great. I came to the bar for a quick drink. I must say the bartender, Chasity made the overall experience great. She was very attentive and really knew her bourbons. Any woman who knows her bourbons and wines are great in my book! If you're ever in the Midtown area, I encourage you to check this place out. The extra lounge space and courtyard is stunning!!!! I will definitely be visiting again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sal_PhD

Dear Sal_PhD,

We are delighted you walked by the Artmore and decided to come in. We couldn't agree more that the Bar, Courtyard and our New Cocktail Garden is a great place to lounge for locals and hotel guests alike.

Many thanks!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is an excellent little hotel with amazingly friendly staff. We stayed with our two small children and appreciated the convenience of having a small kitchenette in the room and we also found it very spacious and quiet (with very comfortable beds). I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank brisvegasgirlParis

Dear brisvegasgirlParis,

Thank you for your nice review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and that you recommend the Artmore to the Tripadvisor community.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I choose the Artmore as a girls weekend get away location, and was very pleased I did!
This is a boutique hotel in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. The decor in the lobby and bar have a modern flair with comfortable seating. The size of our room was acceptable. The bed was comfortable but the bathroom door would door was difficult to close and there was a 1/2 wall of glass cubes that allowed you to see into the bathroom. (shapes only not 100% clear that was a bit strange)
There was a stocked fridge and mini bar in the room. There was a Keurig Coffee maker as well, but there is a charge of $2.00 if you use the coffee from the mini bar. There is free coffee in the lobby from 7am -9:30am daily. Breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit, coffee, and juice) is served on level C daily for $10.00 per person.
We thoroughly enjoyed the courtyard (fountain by day and fire pit by night) and the outdoor veranda with plenty of comfortable places to sit and have a drink. Neishtia made the best Peach Margarita I’ve ever had! Overall the staff was friendly and helpful.
We visited Atlanta Shakespeare Tavern, Atlantic Station and had a blast. We loved that great restaurants and shopping was close to the Hotel. We enjoyed our stay and will return!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie Rose J

Thank you so much Stephanie Rose J for taking the time to review the Artmore. Thank you for your feedback on the glass wall of the bathroom and the door closure. We installed a roll shade to allow for total privacy and have adjusted the door.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return. We will save a great room for you, and a seat by the firepit.