“Treated like ROYALTY for Easter Weekend!!”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #14 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
“Treated like ROYALTY for Easter Weekend!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Wow! One of the first hotels I've stayed at where the pictures were QUITE accurate! From first speaking to Nathan, who assured me a great stay my family and I pulled in (on a rainy Friday) and was greeted by a warm valet staff. I checked in with April, Meagan and Enek (sorry about the spelling) who took the time to make sure our stay was going to be up to snuff! And boy was it! Scott continued to make sure we were well taken cared of also.

We were assigned the room (2 floors mind you) that's used in the pictures and you truly feel like you are Urban Royalty in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. A GREAT addition to your room is that they automatically equip you with a mini-bar, Tylenol, ANYTHING you may happen to need (of course, you pay for it but you don't have to leave your room in CASE you need it). I thought that was a great addition (other hotels should take notes on that one).

Ms. Helen was a morning delight as we went downstairs to a LAID out breakfast. Pancakes, REALLY GOOD BACON, turkey sausage, eggs, grits.....all laid out in beautiful silver platters. Just simply wonderful.

Lastly the bar is DIVINE! The bartender is very nice and can make a mean drink!! It was a pleasure to hear a special guest violinist that happened to be playing there on Saturday, but the Friday jazz 2 piece was just as awesome.

Ok- I can go on about this place, but you have to go experience it for yourself. There are special touches that a smaller boutique hotel can do that the other chains really can't (and if they can you REALLY pay for it - but all good). The Artmore was awesome in my book and we'll be back!

Laura B.

Room Tip: Ask if 329 is available:)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Laura B
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Laura B,

Thank you for your great review! It certainly made me smile! I am so happy you had a great experience with us.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your comments about our room, breakfast services, room amenities and bar.

Additionally, thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff. We realize that our dedicated staff can truly "make or break" the entire experience. With that said, we have the most wonderful, professional staff around!

We look forward to having you back!

Warm Regards,

Mara Miller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (456)
  • Greek first
Oviedo, Florida, USA
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The Artmore staff made our "sisters-and-a-dog getaway" extra special. We picked the Artmore because of the great reviews and reasonable prices. The downtown large-chain hotel rates are much higher, and they could not have delivered the great personal experience we enjoyed at the Artmore.

When I arrived to check in early (before picking up my sister at the airport), April at the front desk went above and beyond to find a room that was both clean and met our needs. When I came back with my sister, she happily smiled at us, saying "you found your sister!" This was not unusual behavior at the Artmore - we were cheerfully greeted by every staff member we saw during our stay ... and so was my Labrador retriever. Within a day, everyone knew Huckleberry's name, and stopped to say hello to us, and to give him a pat.

Wine in the courtyard or the (fabulous) tent was our daily break between daytime and evening activities. Lovely bartender Neishta happily welcomed us on our first visit, and on our second visit remembered us ... and our wine preferences. She is a real gem who has the gift of making each of her guests feel welcome, important and special.

The hotel itself is an older building that has been beautifully renovated to include all modern amenities. The housekeeping staff do a terrific job. The valets were friendly and fast when we needed our car, and held the car door for both us and the dog! They, and everyone else we encountered, always offered a cheerful "have a great day" or "enjoy your evening" as we departed.

If I had to find something the Artmore could improve, perhaps a roll of paper towels in the kitchen would have been useful ... but I am sure if we had mentioned it, a roll would have been provided immediately.

This hotel understands hospitality. All the little things that make their guests feel special and pampered. All of the guests appeared to be happy, with smiles and laughter and no stress showing. That's the true test of a great hotel.

The Artmore will be our destination hotel on future trips to Atlanta!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank snipe_777
Dear snip_777,

Thank you for the kind review! I certainly understand that our guests have the option to stay at other hotels within the area, and for that, I thank you for choosing us! Our goal is not only to provide superior service but also to exceed each and every one of our guests’ expectations; I’m thrilled that we did not disappoint! Additionally, thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff. We realize that our dedicated staff can truly "make or break" the entire experience. With that said, as the General Manager, I'm quite proud of our team, and reading your feedback only deepens this pride.

Thanks again for your review; please come back and see us again whenever you get the urge for another 'getaway'.

Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Working as a vendor for the Artmore for many years has given me a behind the scenes look at the hotel and staff. When my wife and I were looking for a child-free evening out I came to the Artmore for the first time as a guest. Though I knew most of the staff before I walked in the door, seeing the hotel through the eyes of a hotel guest was an amazing experience. Walking distance to a variety of restaurants, a few drinks by the courtyard fire pit, and a pristine room all contributed to a wonderful experience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chris T
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My company held a two week training seminar in Atlanta and I stayed at the Artmore Hotel. It was hard to be away from my home for such a long period. The staff was very friendly and soon I felt like family. Every morning I would look forward to Helen cooking me breakfast in the Club Room, Carlotta providing daily information of where to go, and Victoria delivering a warm smile & friendly conversation. Whenever I travel to Atlanta, I will stay at the Artmore.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Scott O
Dear Scott O,

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and that you felt at home at the Artmore. You are part of the family now.

We hope to welcome you back to your "home" again soon.

Kindly,

West Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We wanted to visit the High Museum in Atlanta. This boutique hotel is within a block of the museum and across the street from the MARTA station. Great location. Very clean, very comfortable. Stayed three nights. A little apprehensive on a Fri. night, as they were setting up a party in the courtyard and lobby. It was quite loud, but I was advised they would end at 10:00 PM and they did. Staff very friendly. Originally booked on another site, but called the hotel direct and got a senior discount of $10/night. Would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Tell them you do not want to face on the courtyeard.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kingsvalley
Dear Kingsvalley,

Thank you for sharing your review and for your positive feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are so fortunate to be located with in walking distance of the High Museum.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Atlanta!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay at the Artmore. We almost didn't want to leave the hotel, but when we did the Marta was within walking distance. Very cute and comfortable rooms! Very friendly and informative valet service staff and front desk staff.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lisa L
Dear Lisa L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I was delighted to share it with the team here and we are thrilled you loved it!.

We also look forward to welcoming you back to the Artmore.

Thanks again!

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

My first time visiting Atlanta and I was very pleased with this hotel. Wonderful atmosphere, nice and cozy bedrooms, beautiful artwork, and a gorgeous courtyard. The staff was nice and their bartender Nieshta she was absolutely AMAZING and made us feel very welcomed. Thank you! The only negative thing I could say is the night time valet staff were not efficient and appeared lazy. With the small driveway, and a line of cars, a few times they tended to move rather slow, if at all. One of the guys stood there a lot and looked around instead of helping us or his co-worker but other than that the service was awesome! We will definitely visit again :)

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear ninathunda,

Thank you for your review, for both the things you liked, and the things you didn't. This type of feedback will help us to improve and ultimately have the Artmore be the only hotel traveler's want to stay at when visiting midtown Atlanta. We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back.