“Wonderful hotel.”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #14 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed only one night at this hotel, but it was enough to know I would come back again. The staff is most friendly and welcoming as well as helpful. The hotel is old but has so much charm! The rooms are a good size and the beds very comfortable. There is a nice bar where you can get small food and drinks. However I do not recommend the breakfast. It wasn't very good and if I do stay here again, I will plan to eat breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear LynnSC46,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are delighted you would come back again and stay at the Artmore.That is truly the best compliment anyone can give us.

I along with the entire team look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Atlanta.

Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Artmore Hotel

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My bf and I stayed at this hotel during our trip to Atlanta. We wanted a different experience instead of a normal hilton or Hampton. We found just what we were looking for. We stayed in room 331 which was a loft style room. The fridge was stocked with liquor along with keurig coffee, etc. Our room was located near the open courtyard, where you could see ppl socializing. The noise could not be heard from our room. Valet parking is an option which we took part in. Didn't want to take the risk in getting our car towed from an unknown lot.

The courtyard is gorgeous at night. Nice lounge chairs, fire pit and amazing ppl. We meet some interesting characters on our last night. Wondering if Paige made it to Pensacola safe? This hotel is located near almost everything. Great shopping malls and resturants (Lenox,Phipps Plaza and Atlantic Station). We had the opportunity to dine at Houston's. The best restaurant we've ever been to. Service, staff, food, and drinks were phenomenal. Will be going back there.

We stayed for both business and pleasure. We will be back. Thanks Artmore!!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the best
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Nagaishi:

I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay at the Artmore!. Thanks for your comments about our suite, location and courtyard. Our location and facilities are ideal for both business and leisure guests so that no matter the purpose of your visit, you'll be guaranteed to have a great stay and a great time with us!

We look forward to having you back soon!

Sam.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We picked this hotel off the internet for an overnight stay while attending a concert at Center Stage. What a find! It turns out to be only about a half-block walk to the venue, but even better - it is a great hotel with tons of charm. It is in a renovated apartment building from the early 1900's but has modern amenities, a clean and quite large room, beautiful courtyard to relax in, and very nice bar area, and valet parking. The staff is very helpful and overly friendly. I wanted to give this a 5-star review but felt the breakfast was less than satisfactory. Coffee was weak and the scrambled eggs very wet and runny. If you are only having cereal and/or yogurt, and are not a coffee drinker, you will like it. Also, the treadmill was broken. I will stay here again but eat breakfast elsewhere.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the courtyard but was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael M, Front Office Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the concert at Center Stage. Thank you for your comments about our friendly staff, hotel, location and breakfast services (which have been corrected, in thanks to your feedback). In addition, we've added new workout equipment and replaced the treadmill as well! We look forward to having you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This hotel is small, classy, comfortable, ideally located in the Midtown arts district, with a fabulous outdoor courtyard for relaxing the day or night away. There is a MARTA station across the street to get you to wherever you may want to go. Nice lobby bar. Good sized rooms. About the only knock is the tiny bathroom but please don't let that dissuade you from staying here. Highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Thanks for your comments about our room, location and bar. Our location and facilities are ideal for both business and leisure guests so that no matter the purpose of your visit, you'll be guaranteed to have a great stay and a great time with us.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is the second Stash Hotel property at which I have stayed, and I am incredibly impressed! From the moment I walked in (hours before normal check-in due to an early flight), the staff has been incredibly accommodating, kind, helpful, and overwhelmingly welcoming, starting with April and Meagan at the front desk who truly went above and beyond to get me into a room before an important business meeting so I could freshen up and be ready to go!

The food and drinks are wonderful and reasonably priced, and my room, well, Wowzers! Room tip: 312 is awesome! It's a 2-story with a full kitchen (yes, full fridge, stove, pots, pans, etc), enormous upstairs sleeping quarters, and has hip decor, 2 tv's, and a closet.

The plant-filled courtyard area with firepit fountain and big comfy couches has the most laid-back vibe and again with the impeccable service! I don't think I passed a single employee my entire stay who didn't genuinely greet me, look me in the eye, and in some way try to make something about my stay better.

I'm rarely floored by service, but whomever is running this place has it dialed and hires the best of the best. I only wish I'd known it would be such a great place, I'd have extended my work trip and brought along the hubs.

I can only hope everyone has an experience this great, because this has been a rare treat for someone who travels for work pretty frequently.

Room Tip: Room 312 was absolutely dreamy!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SaraSaige

Dear SaraSaige,

I’d like to thank you for your thorough review (and for the kind words)! I’m thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and found our guest rooms to be well-appointed and comfortable; you know, I’d have to agree! I particularly appreciate your comments regarding the service you received from our team members. As the General Manager, I'm quite proud of our team, and reading your feedback only deepens this pride.

Thanks again for your review; please come back and see us again.

All the best,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

When looking for a place near the Woodruff Arts Center, I found this hotel. It is an easy walk to the Arts Center and restaurants. The common areas really are what make this hotel unique and fun. It is very nice to enjoy your drink from the hotel bar outside with your friends in the nice weather. Keep in mind this is an older building so sometimes there were floor sounds from the floor above and the only elevator is sometimes slow and very small (also tucked away). Also, it was disappointing that you could not have a morning cup of coffee or tea in the room without paying for it. However, overall this hotel was fun and the staff was so helpful and nice. We especially liked the bartenders and valet helpers. I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I was attending an event at Woodruff or nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AKnil

Dear Aknil,

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback and we are so glad that you will stay with us again should your travels bring you to visit the Art venues nearby.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were attending a concert at the Symphony Hall and looked for the closest accommodations - TA lead us to the Artmore - TA reviews and the Artmore website raised expectations. The Artmore is a converted apartment building built in 1920's. The word "eclectic" is used in many reviews. It reminds me of older European hotels. Our room (307) was a loft setting - living area, with kitchenette (microwave, frig, sink, countertop, etc) with bedroom and toilet upstairs. Valet, check-in were effortless and pleasant. The hotel is literally on the street behind the Symphony Hall - excellent walking situation. Marta is just across the street. Local eating options were not numerous. The Bar/Lounge is excellent - the food is above average bar food. There were several people gathered pre-concert for anticipation conversation, and a good crowd post-concert for "wasn't it great" conversation. Our overall experience was great. "close to perfect"? OK, the GPS had trouble locating the Artmore, the floor creeked a bit, the A/C was pretty loud, eating options limited, layout is sprawling - all of that we considered minor. When I walked into our restroom and there was a drawing of Jimi Hendrix on the wall, I knew we were in the right place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank guvnerwl

Dear guvnerwl,

I so enjoyed reading your review and sharing it with the team at the Artmore. Thank you so much for sharing it! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and meeting others at the Hotel Bar & Lounge that attended the same event you did. We agree, it is an excellent place to gather and socialize.

We look forward to welcoming back next time you are in Atlanta.

Again, many thanks!