“Perfect Location and Very Friendly Staff”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #16 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Perfect Location and Very Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is the perfect hotel with the perfect location in Midtown Atlanta. It's walkable to many locations. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The bathroom was small, but updated. Last night I visited the studio bar and got a cocktail. Michael was the bartender and he could not have been more charming and professional. The bar was extremely crowded, but the staff was able to handle it beautifully.

After the event cleared out, the courtyard was a very nice place to hang out.
This is a highly recommended property and I would most certainly return!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor that faces the courtyard.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Lisa M:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Artmore with such positive words!

Im glad you enjoyed our stay with us, our great location is convenient for social and business stays. It is great to know as well that our staff is charming and professional, Michael will smile for sure when I mention this review!

Hope to have you back soon at the Artmore!

Sam.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel is great. Comfortable rooms and very accommodating staff that are willing to help out however they can. Front desk clerks April and Carlotta were awesome! I will definitely continue to stay with them on my frequent visits to Atlanta.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Kevin D:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review about the Artmore Hotel.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and that our staff was AWESOME! April and Carlotta will be happy to hear your words.

Hope to have you back soon!

Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have visited the Artmore twice now and thoroughly enjoyed my stay both times. This hotel is clean, comfortable and welcoming. The staff kept the breakfast buffet open even though we arrived a few minutes after they were scheduled to clean everything up. They offer room service but I recommend going down to the buffet since you get more bang for your buck and there is a greater variety of food and beverage available there. The staff at The ArtMore has always been so helpful and friendly. I was in town for a music festival and there was also a large event being held at the hotel but the staff was prepared and we never had to wait long for service. This property is within walking distance to Atlantic Station, Target and IKEA as well as a MARTA station. We received great service from Neishta at the hotel bar. Plenty of attractions, clubs, restaurants and shopping are nearby. I will definitely stay hear again when visiting Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BrittRo
Dear BrittRo:

We absolutely loved to have you back again at the Artmore! I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast and our convenient location.

Our team will be happy to hear they helped made your stay enjoyable.

We can't wait to have you back soon!

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had stayed at the Artmore 15 months earlier, and decided to book it again for a long weekend at the Shaky Knees Festival. The hotel's proximity to Atlantic Station, where the music festival was held, made it a no-brainer, but we returned here mainly because of the great service and affordable accommodations. The rooms are appropriately funky for a boutique, without sacrificing amenities or cleanliness. We had a great view this stay, and the beds were very comfortable. Both outdoor bar areas (one in a courtyard, one tented) are extremely inviting, but so far, we've only had a chance to enjoy the lobby bar. This is a fun place, and our bartender Neishta was friendly, helpful and a lot of fun herself. All of the staff we encountered, from front desk check in and check out, to the service workers in the halls, elevators and cafe, were friendly. I like this quieter part of Midtown, and wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Artmore again.

Dear Am_Bird:

We are delighted to have made your stay so enjoyable that you choose the Artmore again for your stay in Atlanta!

Im glad you enjoyed our deco, the comfort, amenities and cleanliness. I hope you come back soon to enjoy our courtyard, I am sure you will love it!

Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Twice a year, I meet a friend in a random city and we just relax and enjoy for a few days. Last week, we met in Atlanta and stayed at the Artmore Hotel. We had a truly fantastic time and the Artmore was a HUGE part of it.

Location: you're about 3 blocks walk to Starbucks, 4-5 to great restaurants, nightclubs and entertainment. The hotel is a quick on/off the highway and easy to follow Peachtree to all sorts of fun places.

Room: we had the 2-bedroom penthouse (Room 303) with 2 bedrooms. It was ridiculous - comfy, tons of room and we each got our own bathroom. I loved everything about it and we enjoyed so much. It's a great deal for a good price, I recommend it for 2-4 people to enjoy.

Everything was clean, everyone from the valet - front desk - bar was friendly and knowledgeable and they made our trip wonderful.

I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly for anyone wanting a fun getaway with friends!

Room Tip: Room 303 for a 2 bedroom penthouse is awesome!
1 Thank KelleyMacT
Dear KelleyMacT:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of day to write a wonderful review about the Artmore! I am so happy you and your friends had a great experience with us, loved the loft and the bar. What a delight to be part of your fun girls weekend!

We look forward to having you back!

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have two experiences at the Artmore Hotel that I would love to share.

1. My first visit was August 2013. I was a guest at the Artmore to attend Atlanta Fashion Week (which wasn't all that great, but that's another story). To be honest, The Artmore made my trip well worth it. Though the show was terrible, my stay and the staff at the Artmore made my visit great. My husband was going to Vegas that weekend and left from Atlanta to catch his flight. The Marta is literally across the street from the hotel and that made his travel so much easier. Low and behold, I was in Atlanta for the weekend by myself and enjoyed every bit of my stay.

Check In/Check Out: The guys at check in during this stay was awesome. It was the check out that had me a little floored and unhappy.

The Room: I booked a room that had 2 Queen beds. Though the bathroom was small it worked out well and the shower was great

Breakfast: I don't know what the lady name is who cooks breakfast downstairs but she cooks with love. I think for $10 all you can eat and drink, you honestly can't beat it. She has everything from grits, sausage and biscuits to healthier choices like oatmeal, fruit and yogurt. It's worth the $10

Parking: For $19 a day, I think that's steep but hey, it's Midtown - to be expected. The valet is SO SLOW especially at night. It would be better if they had more than one person at the valet stand in the evenings especially at night. They park your car in a lot behind the building. When I needed to go to my car, the valet guy was nice enough to go with me to get something out of my trunk.

Location: LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION! Need I say more. I felt safe enough to jog to Piedmont Park and back by myself. It's a great workout and by far Piedmont is my fav park in Atlanta.

Great Recommendations: The guys at the front desk were awesome. I was hungry one day and asked for a good spot for dinner. They recommended South City Kitchen and let me tell you - every time I go to Atlanta, I go back!

Recommendations: I would recommend that they hire more valet staff, especially on the weekends in the evening. It's nothing worse than pulling up after a long day and waiting 10 minutes for someone to come check in your car. Other than that, NO COMPLAINTS! Mara the manager is AMAZING!!!!!

SECOND VISIT REVIEW (May 2013)
My husband and I decided to take a leap of faith and relocate to Atlanta. We were blessed with the opportunity to enjoy a comp stay as a result of my dissatisfaction with my check out process from my previous stay which was almost a year ago. The manager, Mara remembered me and honored our stay. Let me tell you, I was not expecting what we received - talking about an upgrade. Mara blessed us with a king bedroom LOFT Suite with full kitchen. This was my husband's first time staying at the hotel and he said going forward if we have the funds, that's where we are going! It was FANTASTIC!! Breakfast was awesome and parking was still $19 (smiling). We jogged to Piedmont Park, ate at South City Kitchen and enjoyed one another.

If you want the boutique experience in the middle of everything, this is your place!

Room Tip: Get the loft if you can!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank iamebbyK
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear IamebbyK,

Welcome home to Atlanta! I hope you enjoyed your time in Atlanta as much as I enjoyed reading your review. It really is a great feeling to know that you felt so comfortable at the Artmore. We always strive to ensure every guest has a fantastic stay. I am glad to hear that we made a fan of your husband as well! Since you last stayed with us, we have spruced up the valet staff and have seen a great improvement.

Thank you for such an honest and oh-so-kind review. Hopefully we will get to see you again soon (maybe a staycation or during one of our Jazz in the Courtyard evenings on Friday).

Yours in Hospitality,

Mara Miller
Casselberry, Florida
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed here for three nights for the Shakey Knees Music Fest because it is the closest hotel to Atlanic Station, and I'm glad it is! The first two nights were spent in a loft style room split between two couples (I don't recommend two people sleep on the pull out couch lol). Full kitchen, had to call for extra supplies but wasn't a problem at all. Friendly staff for sure, nice little bar, LOVE the outside courtyard! Awesome location, pizza, Publix, liquor store, adult store ;) all in walking distance. My ONLY complaint was upon arrival in the rain me and my friends unloaded all of our own luggage while two valet employees were standing there with umbrellas not in use... But I definatly will be staying here again, but I'll make sure I hold the umbrella while they unload the car :)

Room Tip: Definatley ask for the loft rooms!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear love2day_8,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Artmore Hotel with the Trip Advisor community. I am pleased that you chose to stay with us. I agree with your comments regarding our location which allows you to have easy access to everything our city has to offer.

I am glad you enjoyed our Courtyard. I apologize for the less than stellar experience you had with our Valet staff at check in and I have addressed it with the team here.

Again many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

We look forward to your return and welcoming you back!

All the best,