“The perfect getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Stockbridge, Georgia
“The perfect getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Artmore hotel from May 30-31, 2014. This was our Anniversary weekend and I have to say that the service, people, quality, and location was excellent. I want to especially shout our Justin (Valet worker) because he was very nice, made you feel special, and made great recommendation on places to go hang out or to dine. I will definitely go back to this hotel more often.

1 Thank Damiun R
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 21 September 2014
Dear Damium R,

Thanks for sharing such lovely comments from your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful time on your Anniversary weekend and that our staff was welcoming.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back when returning to midtown Atlanta.

Best wishes from The Artmore!

Mara Miller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
St. Marys, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My kids loved the hotel. Justin, the valet, greeted us right away and made the kids feel welcome. He was awesome. Our room had 2 floors - loft style, and a great view. Quite affordable for metro ATL. only downside is no pool.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brent R
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Brent R,

We are delighted that the hospitality of our staff put you over the top about your stay here in Atlanta. We are excited to welcome you back to "Friendliest Hotel in Midtown!"

Sam Trotter
Sevierville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice location vs chain-type establishments near downtown.

Check-in staff was genuine and efficient.

Ordered a drink at the bar and was fairly shocked at the price.

Breakfast was great mix of hot and cold and the coffee was pretty good. But it doesn't start til 0630.

In-room coffee costs $. But the lobby and breakfast area coffee is free.

Parking is valet only but I took a taxi so no other comment on that. The valet staff did flag me down a taxi the first morning as the desk staff hadn't called for one per my request. I was late to my meeting but mistakes happen.

Room was clean and nicely laid out.

Room A/C was loud as it kept cutting on and off.

Within walking distance of a good Irish Pub.

Overall a good value as it met governement per diem rates.

But when I went to make a reservation this week via phone, they would not honor the government per diem rate and let a few $ spoil a potential return customer. The Artmore was almost great.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Barista90
Kernersville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here when we went to Atlanta for a concert. The drinks in the bar and room service are overpriced but the room was amazingly comfortable. I'm sure the bar and service are comparable to other hotels but you may want to check on that. Four drinks (2 Mojitos, 2 other liquor drinks) came out to about $45.00 before tip, if that's any indicator of how expensive the bar was. Valet parking was the only parking available.

Room Tip: I didn't notice a pool or spa area. There was an exercise room but I didn't use it. The pati...
Dear Rebecca619,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

All the Best,

Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fabulous boutique hotel! Gorgeous, relaxing courtyard. Carlotta and the rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The valet guy even helped me when I had car trouble. The Artmore is within walking distance of shops & restaurants. We used the MARTA across the street to travel to the airport.

We will definitely be returning to the Artmore!

Room Tip: Request room over looking the courtyard.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Erika T:

We are delighted to have made your stay so enjoyable!

I am glad you got to relax in our courtyard and that our staff made was friendly and helpful.
We look forward to your return!

Sam.
Cookeville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 18th anniversary and he changed our reservations from a larger chain hotel to this one. Perfect choice for a quiet and relaxing stay. The room was great and the bed was the most comfortable one I've slept in in a hotel. The courtyard was wonderful with a nice fountain and fire pit. The staff was great and very helpful when we were planning our daily outings. The only negative was we were locked out of our room twice due to a malfunction in the lock. Once during the day and maintenance was very prompt and got us in quickly. The other time was late at night and, while we had to wait a bit for the night attendant to try to resolve the issue, he was very attentive and gave us free drinks at the bar. He was able to fix the problem fairly quickly (I think to his surprise) and we were on our way. Overall, we loved the Artmore and definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much Michelle K for your kind words in your review.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you and your husband back again. We will save a great room for you, and a seat by the firepit.

All the Best,

Mara Miller,
MKE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

4 of us came down from the cold North for a 4 day visit. We had wanted a place in the Midtown area that would have 2 bedrooms. When we did a search up came the Artmore. This is a older building but has many modern conveniences . We found the people very friendly and helpful. They have a breakfast area in the lower level at $10 a meal. The free internet they supplied was very spot the first day, but the second day the desk told me they were upgrading as we spoke. Yup!! The up stairs bathroom had a cold water problem but the same day they corrected that also. The beds were very comfortable. The suite was equipped with a full kitchen and cold beverages at a charge( don't let the kids get in this). There is a really nice courtyard for sitting in, and having a drink from the bar.
The hotel is located across the street from the Art Center MARTA station. Very convenient for anyone not driving. We took MARTA train from the airport right to the station by the hotel. You can get just all over town by train and bus. Parking at most hotels can get expensive. We were able to walk to many places to eat and take trains to different venues.
I can say that we made a good choice. Give it a look if you are going into Atlanta.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Hello DMWFB,

Thanks for the nice review. I wish we could have earned another star from you so we'll continue working hard to make the hotel the absolute best guest experience in Midtown Atlanta. We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback and truly hope to welcome you back to the Artmore again.

Warm Regards,