Artmore Hotel
US$244
US$209
  • Pool
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)
US$236
  • Room Service
US$149
US$143
1,791 results
All reviewsfire pitloft suitecenter stageoutdoor courtyardarts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildingunique hotelgreat boutiquehigh museum of artsouth city kitchenchain hotelsvalet parkingfull kitchenmini barmidtown location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This hotel is not luxurious but clean and in a good location. There is a very busy bar scene on weekends with a pleasant outdoor courtyard well off the street. Rooms are well-priced and quite clean. Front desk is helpful and tries to please the customer. The suites are for those who can easily climb 17 narrow stairs inside the room (carrying your suitcases) to get from the tiny, dark entry kitchen to the bed loft.
Valets should be instructed to not change radio stations in cars---makes one wonder how far they drove. If you are young and on a budget or need a hotel near the High Museum complex, this may be the spot.

Room Tip: If you can't climb steep, narrow stairs, avoid the loft suites.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia G
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2014

Dear Wilton 3,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback from your stay with us. We appreciate your kind words about our Front Desk.

We hope to have you back as our guest again. We will ensure you have a room that best suits you.

Best Regards from the Artmore Midtown Atlanta.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

A wonderful find and a delightful stay. The staff couldn't have made us feel more welcome and a great source of area restaurant recommendations. It's often said but for once, this hotel made us feel like family. A perfect location for travel as it's just a couple of blocks from Piedmont Part, the High Museum and symphony hall and the botanical gardens. A beautiful and historic residential neighborhood is a very short walk away with diverse architectural homes and small, quiet parks. I'd return without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Mark C,

Thank you so much for the amazing review of the Artmore Hotel. We are also huge proponents of our incredible neighborhood and the amazing arts and cultural scene that Midtown Atlanta has to offer! Thanks for staying with us and we can't wait to host you again at the Artmore Hotel!

Best Regards,

Sam Trotter

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed here back in April for a business trip and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Great rooms, very clean and great decor. The location is brilliant and staff are friendly and helpful. It's great value too, in comparison to many other hotels in town, it was much cheaper and I can't imagine what they could offer that the Artmore doesn't.
The only problem I had was after I checked out my card was charged twice, I'm not sure if this was a problem because it's a European debit card and my bank was responsible for this, but the lady I spoke to on the phone was helpful and it was resolved in a day or two.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2014

Dear Rutamrcinkus,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that the extra charge issue was rectified quickly.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Overall a good hotel, very clean and very well presented. There's a MARTA stop across the street which is really handy for getting around. The hotel has a nice bar too. The breakfast was excellent, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, turkey sausages and grits plus juices and coffee. As expected prices for stuff in the minibar in the room are ludicrous so best avoid. Staff were good too, but didn't have too much interaction with them.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you desoriordan for sharing your review of the Artmore with the Tripadvisor Community.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to midtown Atlanta.

All the Best,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel in May for a friend wedding. The bride chose this hotel for the guests because it was affordable and conveniently located.

My initial contacts with the hotel Artmore was quite unpleasant, customer service was not up to par -thus making me want to stay at a different hotel. However, I was torn because I want to be with the bride and other wedding guests.

However, once the hotel realized of my unpleasant experience, the General manager contacted me right away with all the sincere intentions to remediate the unpleasant experiences. I am impressed!

After staying at a decent amount of world class hotels, I come to realized what makes a hotel a 5-star hotel isn't really how "grand/fancy/luxury" a hotel is, but it is really the customer service that is given to the guests. Hotels will always makes minor mistakes, but the hotel that goes above and beyond to fix whichever problems is what makes a hotels a welcoming stay.

My friend chose this hotel because it was conveniently located (metro is only 5 minutes away) and based on affordability. At first, I would have rather stayed at a large hotels (Hyatt, Ritz Carlton, etc) for a wedding. However, after staying there, I think she made a good choice because this is a boutique hotel, so by being small, the guests are in closer proximity to each other. This also made it easily for everyone to visit each other and you don't have to run all over a large hotel to find your friends.

Breakfast was ok, decent if you're not picky (has yogurt, hot plates, fruits, bagels, etc).
One thing that I wish the hotel would change is the side for the stairs. I ways miss the stairs because I am not sure where is it. Please make a sign that sticks out in the hallway, so the guests know where the stairs are, so we don't have to walk up and down the hallway looking for the stairs.

I like the Aveda product they used (simple yet healthy and not overly perfumed).
A huge plus of this hotel is that it has a kitchen if you wanted one.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and thank you so much to Mara (GM) of the hotel for going above and beyond to make my hotel stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Facing courtyard is nicer (center one is the best). I heard the Loft are nice too and not much different. i wish I choose a loft. Every room is different. There are full kitchen in some room, and partial kitchen, or none in some other. Some has renovated bathtub and some doesn't. They have fire and jazz playing in the courtyard, we could hear the live music in the evening, it didn't bother us because we were too busy to sleep anyway. However, book according if you don't want any noises.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear CloverIsSweet,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am delighted you decided to to stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back again to the Artmore Midtown Atlanta.

Kind Regards,