“Awesome find!”

Ranked #15 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Naples, Italy
“Awesome find!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Artmore is fabulous. Starting from making the reservation by phone with a professional and helpful staff. I arrived from the airport by Marta train for $2.50 and virtually walked across the street to the property. I was helped in with my bags and registered quickly and in a great room with a stocked mini bar, fridge, microwave and keurig! I was pleasantly surprised with luxury bedding consisting of a down comforter and pillows which are so important for a good night of rest after a long day of travel. Since I was in Atlanta for medical appointments, the bus across the street was a 10 minute ride to Piedmont Hospital.
Upon returning I ventured down to the bar and enjoyed a great sandwich and a cold beer from a extensive beer menu. The bartender was personable and friendly not to mention extremely versed in cocktails! She rocked. The staff overall is extremely nice and efficient.
I wake up early and was told there would be coffee in the lobby at 6 am which there was.
I was also told by the bartender there is a free shuttle across the street that will take me to a shopping area and I found this a big perk since I have a day of fasting.
I would stay here again and suggest this to everyone visiting Atlanta.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
gmartmorehotel, Front Office Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Gianfran187785,

Wow, what a great review! Thank you so very much for the time you spent on detailing your stay with us. One of my favorite things about the Artmore is the convenience to just about anything an individual could possibly want/need to do in Atlanta/Midtown. I'm so thrilled that all went well with your appointments. I remember assisting you on the phone personally and what a delight you were to have as our guest. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Atlanta.

Warmest Regards,

Front Office

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (453)
  • Greek first
Lilburn Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Another great stay at the Artmore! It is our go to hotel in Midtown ATL. In walking distance of excellent resturants, Piedmont Park and High Museum. Staff is very friendly and go out of the way to take care of any issues. Can't be beat!

Room Tip: Loft rooms facing the courtyard are our favorite.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Idianne,

Thank you for staying with us again and being an Artmore fan. Our Loft rooms are one of our more unique features and I'm happy to see you have had the opportunity to experience our little twist on a fun room floor plan. I hope to see you on your next visit.

All the best,

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed 4 days at the Artmore last of May thru June 2, 2014. The unique renovated/updated gem in the heart of Midtown was just what I hoped it would be. Older woman traveling alone, not feeling well, April was absolutely kind, pleasant, totally professional. She made me so welcome. Also kudos to Scott (front desk) and to Steve (valet), bar lady from my home state was so pleasant, as well as ALL staff.

I was concerned that the "hip, live music" venue would be too much. Not so. Your ads tell the truth!!! So close to I-75/85 and everything one needs. My room #114, was perfect for me. Room cleanliness is top priority for me, above all else.

Will recommend to friends (have already) and Artmore Hotel is only place for me while in Atlanta.

Con. I agree that coffee in room should be (free) complimentary,sometimes do no want to get dressed to go to front bar.

Room Tip: Depending on why you are there. Party.Business.Sightseeing, up early and need quiet, stay away from...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear YvonneG,

Thank you for your sparkling review. I love when we are able to make a true Artmore Hotel fan through experiences like yours! What a fantastic review. I want you to know that we did let April and Scott, and Steve know that you gave them specific mention for great customer service. I look forward to meeting you on your next trip into Atlanta!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Artmore Hotel, and would stay there again if I were visiting Atlanta. The Midtown location was favorable and very easy to find from the highway. It is very close (within walking distance) to an excellent Thai restaurant, Nan. The beds were comfortable. The room itself was very clean and simultaneously modern and vintage. The bathtub was deep, with a generous showerhead, lots of hot water. Aveda toiletries, very nice! I enjoyed the courtyard area, it's a great place to have drinks or just regroup. The service was courteous. The minibar selection was amusing because it included a "lover's kit" with some adult goodies. That just made me laugh.
Two minor things I was not crazy about - a K-cup coffeemaker is in the room but the K-cups in the minibar were $2.00 each! Come on. So, if you stay at the Artmore, bring your own K-cups and creamer, etc. Also, the breakfast in the Club room downstairs was kind of meh. Nothing you wouldn't find at a chain like Days Inn. I was hoping for something a little out of the ordinary. Other than these two minor things, my stay at the Artmore was great and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear LisaLovestoEat,

Firstly, I love your user name on this site! In keeping with that tag line, I'm very glad you were able to get out and enjoy some of the local food fare in Midtown. Your review was very nice to read; thank you for taking the time to be so detailed and remembering the specifics of our property. It's something special when a person takes the time to really share his or her experience and I thank you for your time in doing so. We are always trying to find ways to reinvent our hotel to create the best guest experience. For your next visit, while the in room coffee is sold for a charge, every morning we do offer complimentary coffee in the lobby to our guests. I hope to get to meet you on your next visit to Midtown.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The service staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The location was perfect too! We were able to walk to many cool bars and restaraunts. Our room was a 2 level suite and we loved it - clean, cute and comfy! I recommend the Artmore!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Triciac2b,

It was my sincere pleasure to meet you during your stay with us. Thank you for your kind review and feedback. I'm so very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Being able to get out and explore Midtown is definitely one of our perks and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of that aspect of our location. Let us know when you will be back in town!

Yours in Hospitality,

Dalton, Georgia
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Absolutely best hotel experience EVER!!!!! 200 characters is not nearly enough to sing their praises, but specifically the desk staff of April Carlotta Megan & Shainte were the bomb!!!!! AWESOME! Thx!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JoelLPedigo
Dear JoelLPedigo,

I am thrilled to see you had such a great experience staying with us. Our front desk staff were all very excited to get the shout out on TripAdvisor from you. I agree 200 characters isn't enough to properly merit their credentials. Sincerely, thank you for taking the time to recognize our staff and for your enthusiastic review. I hope to meet you when you stay with us again!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Great boutique hotel. We loved our room and the friendly staff.Room was clean and drinks at the Posh bar were awesome. We'll be back. April, Carlotta, Justin, and Andy were stellar at customer service. Big thanks.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear AndreaSoprano,

Thank you for your great review. Our staff always love to see their names mentioned in our comments! They truly are the super stars of our service; thank you for recognizing them. I am glad to see you were able to enjoy a few drinks with us at the bar as well. I hope to get to meet you on your next visit!