“The perfect place to stay in Atlanta, and it is centrally located in the middle of all the major attractions.”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #14 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The decor of the hotel was great. I felt like I was in another country. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to travel to the Georgia Dome in less than 10 min via train. The train station is right across the street. There are eateries and bars within walking distance, but the hotel has a great lounge/ bar for gathering and relaxing. The breakfast was not that great but overall it was a 5 star experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Theresa W
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2014

Dear Theresa,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay.

You are absolutely right about being centrally located. We are so fortunate to be within walking distance of over 70 restaurants, bars, cafes and shopping spots and having the train stop right across the street which allows easy access to downtown & uptown Atlanta within minutes, is wonderful and a great convenience for our guests.

Many thanks for sharing your review with the Tripadvisor Community.

Warm Regards,

There are newer reviews for Artmore Hotel

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This property is very easy to get to from Marta, has well appointed rooms and wonderful staff. Be sure to get the full breakfast in the morning. I only stayed one night on a business trip but am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Erika,

Thank you for your kind words and excellent review!

We are delighted you enjoyed your accommodations, the staff, the location and our breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Artmore upon your return to Atlanta.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had never been to Atlanta and was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel located across the street from the train station. Carlotta and April were extremely helpful and helped me find my way around town. Next time I will stay longer. I definitely recommend this hotel. It is hard to find that "small town feel" in such a large city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Diana R

Thank you Diana R for taking the time to share your review with the Tripadvisor Community.

I am so happy you chose us and that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Artmore next time you are in midtown Atlanta.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It's in a great location that's right off of 75/85 and within walking distance to several great restaurant options in the Midtown area. I stayed in one of the loft suites and it was really unique. For the price I paid I thought it was a great value! It was super clean and the split level was really cool. There's a bar in the lobby that's a little small, but it's a great place to have a cocktail at the end of the day. There's also a quaint little courtyard that also has wifi. This definitely isn't a hotel in a brand new building with shiny new fixtures, but I thought that was what made the hotel unique. The customer service was absolutely out of this world. April was great! She was so nice and was a big help with any questions I had. I travel a lot for work and enjoyed the fact that there weren't very many children around. Actually, I didn't see one while I was there. I stay here every time I travel to Atlanta and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The loft and 1 bedroom suites are great!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2014

Thank you Linjdavi for your excellent review! I am so happy you had a great experience with us.

We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

It was the perfect location and April went above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable and fun! The location is perfect as you can access the Marta from just right outside the front door! Don't wait! Hurry up and book and be sure to tell April we sent you!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear TDholman,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I was delighted to share it with April and the rest of the team!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Artmore!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel looked much better on the website than it did in person. Overall our stay was average at best and for the price it was okay but I am used to much nicer boutique hotels. The Artmore is an old building that wasn't renovated fully. The lobby area is small and nicely updated but that's where it stops. The hallways are tight and dark, and the elevator is really small. The stairways are not air conditioned and definitely show their age. The room was too small for two people for a longer stay. It had a very small kitchen area with a microwave, sink, & small refrigerator that we never even used. The bathroom was tiny. Not enough counter space and you step out of the shower into the toilet. My suggestion would be to renovate the room eliminate the small kitchen area and expand the bathroom. The air conditioning was loud and I made the mistake of putting it on auto the first night and was awakened every time it turned on. The Aveda bath products and complimentary bottle of water were the best parts of the room.
The courtyard area with comfy seating is by far the nicest part of the hotel. We enjoyed sitting out there at night but a couple of nights the hotel was hosting events that took over this area and we didn't feel welcome especially when the event was a singles dating event set up in the public areas of the hotel.
Don't waste your money on the motel quality breakfast down in the dark basement. $10 for the same type breakfast you can get at a 2 star motel for free (think Hampton inn). Starbucks and Einstein bagels two blocks away were much better choices.
The fitness room is small and stuffy tucked down in the basement.
Forget trying to get a cab. The front desk called for one and both days the cab never came and I wound up walking a couple of blocks to another hotel to get one.
All in all, not a great experience -

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank carpaydm

Dear Carpaydm,

It's always off-putting to hear that we have missed the mark with one of our guests. I am sorry that your experience did not go over as well as either one of us would have hoped.

Regarding the design of our rooms, we have several room categories (some of which offer much larger bathroom options) and our standard rooms are of average size for Atlanta.

Again, I apologize that your stay was not adequate. If you decide to try us again please feel free to reach out to me directly. Regardless if you stay with us or not, I truly hope you find comfort and satisfaction upon your next Atlanta visit.

Kind Regards,

E.: mara@artmorehotel.com
P.: 404-201-7542

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Came here as was one of the closest to the venue Tom Jones was playing. Outstanding service and rooms. The Bar is very upscale and the courtyard a perfect place to enjoy a cocktail by the fire. A special shout out to Cariotta and Megan for the great service. Pass on the reward points for one of the major brands and enjoy the benefits of a boutique experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TomnDar

Hello TomnDar,

Thanks for sharing such lovely comments from your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful time and our staff; Megan and Carlotta were attentive and welcoming.

We hope you will be our guest again when returning to Atlanta. We will save a great room for you and a seat by the firepit!

Best wishes from The Artmore Midtown Atlanta,