“What a Uniquely Special and Entirely Wonderful Place to Stay!!!”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #14 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We recently found that we would need to be in Midtown Atlanta several days a week for several months. The Artmore was listed among hotels within walking distance. During one of our visits I decided to explore several of the hotels listed and....what an unexpected and delightful surprise to discover the historic Artmore with its charming Spanish architecture. When I went inside to the front desk to inquire about availability and cost, every single person I encountered from the valets to the staff behind the desk to the manager were extraordinarily friendly and helpful.
I love the decor - from the eye catching lighted waves behind the front desk to the textured panels and framed prints of iconic music and film personalities to the absolutely gorgeous fire and water fountain in the cozy courtyard!!! The rooms are tastefully and classically decorated, are spotlessly clean and are very comfortable. Our double room is always equipped with a small refrigerator, sink and microwave. The refrigerator is stocked with drinks and there are snacks on the counter which are all for sale. Because we are there often we bring our own breakfast and usually take a trip to a nearby Trader Joe's to pick up snacks, drinks, etc. Also, there is a plethora of restaurants and coffee shops nearby. (We love DaVinci's Pizzeria!)
After several visits, the Artmore feels like our home away from home. We are beyond grateful for the kindness that we are consistently shown. April has gone out of her way to be helpful in any and every way and I would be remiss if I did not thank both she and Carlotta for all they have done and continue to do.
This is a special place....like no other.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank craftshowtravelers
There are newer reviews for Artmore Hotel

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Just spent a weekend in Atlanta, a little rainy but the Artmore Hotel made by weekend so much better. Such a wonderful staff and great assistance on everything. Kudos, to the General Manager to put together such a great staff. Hospitality!!

Thanks

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We chose this hotel because of its proximity to Downtown and MARTA. We were surprisingly pleased with what we found. This is a beautiful hotel with lots of areas to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. We were in town for DragonCon, so we were gone for most of every day but there was always a spot to sit and relax at the end of each day. It was easy to get downtown Atlanta via the MARTA station across the street.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marie S
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great people at the Artmore. Shaunta, Carlotta at the Front Desk & Jason in valet parking provided us with topnotch customer service. Walkable to the High Museum, metro and great restaurants. Our room (2 bedroom suite) was awesome! We did have an issue with loud neighbors that woke us up in the middle of the night but we called to the front desk and they got them to quiet down.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the 2 bedroom suite. It's worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I needed to get away for our 7 year anniversary, so he went searching where to go and found The Artmorehotel in Atlanta. I seen everything online and became excited! Everything from the arrival, check in, the bar the food house keeping simply AMAZING. Carlotta ( the receptionist) was warm and genuine! Oh and you want the best bartender in the world the Artmore has her, Kaneisha made our drinks so good we kept coming back. Will definitely stay again, and again!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Blessed1968
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2014

Dear Blessed 1968,

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! We are delighted you found us and had an amazing stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back again and again!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Thank you to Carlotta, Megan, and April, (the Ladies of the front desk) What a great time between the Studio Bar and the Courtyard. Yes, this 1924 hotel is fabulous from the inside through the outside. What a people watching on Friday Night, Busy place for young professionals. Enjoyed everything and a Thank You to Helen at breakfast.

Room Tip: Just ask what is available, don't think you can go wrong
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Makkkkko2000,

Thank you for your excellent review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and also that you enjoyed our Bar and Courtyard.

Thank you for mentioning our team members at the Front Desk. As the General Manager, I'm quite proud of our team, and reading your review only deepens this pride. (I was sure to let Helen know of your comments as well).

Thanks again for your review; please come back and see us again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

21 days, 10 cities, 4 countries in 3 continents was what I had lined up for the month of July and this hotel tops my list for best stay. I was offered the Loft Room (not sure I can go back on anything less now) and it was a wow experience! Clean linen, clean sheets, a tastefully furnished living area with very exquisite finishing then with a staircase that terminates at the base of the bed. Clean rugs, 2 Flat Screen TVs, Microwave, Refrigerator too! The amenities were good and I was never disturbed for anything. I also had the luck of meeting Megan at the front desk and trust me I knew from check in that it was going to be a good stay and I was right! Megan and the Valet team responded fast, courteously and with interest. In fact the staff were just great providing a great match between a well situated hotel and good people. You can never go wrong on this choice. Just prepare for valet parking and very neat and posh environments with helpful staff support. I am coming back here on my next stay in Atlanta no doubt.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you Wallzbaba for your review! It certainly made me smile.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Artmore next time you are in Atlanta.

Warm Regards,