“Hospitality at it's finest”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #17 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Upon arrival, my Son and I knew we were staying in the best hotel ever. We were greeted by valet Cameron and I felt comfortable giving him the keys to my truck. I can not express how grateful I am to Nathan who provided us with a warm and welcoming check in - professional and welcoming as though we were visiting with friends and family! Our room was absolutely GORGEOUS and provided us with everything we needed, INCLUDING a kitchen sink! I haven't slept that well in a very long time. Valet Yassin told us of optional travel modes when we come back - Thanks Yassin - WE WILL BE BACK! And April at check out - she was awesome! The staff at Artmore made this a much needed trip to remember for me and my Son!!! Special THANKS to each of you!!!

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor and it was awesome!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Let me start off by saying this hotel is wonderful!! I have been planning this trip for 6 months and did constant research and fell in love when I found this hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel we could barely get into the driveway due to all of the cars sitting there empty waiting to be parked. After they were moved we were greeted by a wonderful valet who unloaded the car (be mindful it was 4 women and you know how we pack) and placed everything on a cart for us. We were a little early and our room wasn't ready so April (at the front desk) stored our luggage and we sat in the lobby while our room was being cleaned...which only took a few minutes besides it gave us time to explore the hotel. When our room was ready April asked the Valet if he would help us to our room ...he was so sweet and immediately said he would love to. Not only did he help us to our room but he even hung up clothes and carried bags upstairs! I wish I could remember his name because he did go way beyond his title!

Now as for our room....we stayed in room 301 which was a beautiful 2 bed 2 bathroom upstairs down stairs unit. It was beautiful....the stairs had a skylight as well as the upstairs bathroom and bedroom.

Outdoors....After we all got dressed for the night festivities we went to the bar for drinks and to the tent area to take pictures! It's more amazing in person the setup is perfect for drinks and socializing. We didn’t make it to the fire pit area because they were hosting a 50th birthday party that night....but we were invited to attend later on lol!

My only complaints would be.....Hiring more Valet attendants.....and also we had a little issue in our room where all of our vents were closed, we called the front desk a few times and no one came and we pretty much had to climb on furniture to get them open. At check out this was addressed and the front desk staff were very apologetic.

After leaving the hotel I realized that I left my camera in the room, I called and April at the front desk sent housekeeping up .....a few mins later April called back and told me that they found it and helped me figure out the shipping.

All in all this is a great hotel....and not only for appearance but because of the staff and willingness to help. April and My Valet guy (once again im sorry I can’t remember your name) aided in making this the best birthday!

Room Tip: Room 301 has two beds and two bathrooms! (Not all of the Lofts have two bathrooms)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank kcat2k
Reviewed 25 July 2014

How could we not fall in love with the Artmore? The decor is edgy, but tasteful. Our room was supposed to be a double queen but upon arrival we learned that we'd get a two-bedroom suite! Everything was neat and clean. You can tell that the hotel is older, but our room couldn't have been nicer. Attention to detail is everywhere. We received close attention from Chante' at check-in, and several other gentlemen, all of whom were personable and helpful. Kudos to the valets who went above and beyond when my sister left her wallet in the car. They greeted my nephew by name when we came down to check out AFTER ONLY ONE NIGHT! I hope these people are being rewarded appropriately for the awesome job they do!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor facing the courtyard and we experienced little to no noise.
3  Thank Peacock303
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed in a "1 bedroom." It was really a loft as the only interior door was to the bathroom. The downstairs consisted of a kitchen with minimal plates, glasses, and utensils, and a tiny sitting area. I had requested a unit with either 2 beds or a unit with a pull out couch. While you could pull out the couch, if you did so, you were unable to access the stairs to the upstairs space. The upstairs bedroom area was spacious, but the usability of the space was hindered somewhat by the low, sloping ceilings. The bathroom was tiny; it was so small that you could not use the mirror over the sink without closing the door. It looked as if the floor tiles had recently been replaced, but the work was substandard. The wifi in the unit was spotty at best. It could not be accessed upstairs (where the desk was located); I basically had to sit on the stairs to get internet. The fee for valet is very high as there is other parking nearby for a fraction of the cost. In a nutshell, the Artmore was not worth the cost. Unless you have to be in Midtown, stay further out to get a better room and amenities for the same (or less) price.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We recently found that we would need to be in Midtown Atlanta several days a week for several months. The Artmore was listed among hotels within walking distance. During one of our visits I decided to explore several of the hotels listed and....what an unexpected and delightful surprise to discover the historic Artmore with its charming Spanish architecture. When I went inside to the front desk to inquire about availability and cost, every single person I encountered from the valets to the staff behind the desk to the manager were extraordinarily friendly and helpful.
I love the decor - from the eye catching lighted waves behind the front desk to the textured panels and framed prints of iconic music and film personalities to the absolutely gorgeous fire and water fountain in the cozy courtyard!!! The rooms are tastefully and classically decorated, are spotlessly clean and are very comfortable. Our double room is always equipped with a small refrigerator, sink and microwave. The refrigerator is stocked with drinks and there are snacks on the counter which are all for sale. Because we are there often we bring our own breakfast and usually take a trip to a nearby Trader Joe's to pick up snacks, drinks, etc. Also, there is a plethora of restaurants and coffee shops nearby. (We love DaVinci's Pizzeria!)
After several visits, the Artmore feels like our home away from home. We are beyond grateful for the kindness that we are consistently shown. April has gone out of her way to be helpful in any and every way and I would be remiss if I did not thank both she and Carlotta for all they have done and continue to do.
This is a special place....like no other.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank craftshowtravelers
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Just spent a weekend in Atlanta, a little rainy but the Artmore Hotel made by weekend so much better. Such a wonderful staff and great assistance on everything. Kudos, to the General Manager to put together such a great staff. Hospitality!!

Thanks

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We chose this hotel because of its proximity to Downtown and MARTA. We were surprisingly pleased with what we found. This is a beautiful hotel with lots of areas to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. We were in town for DragonCon, so we were gone for most of every day but there was always a spot to sit and relax at the end of each day. It was easy to get downtown Atlanta via the MARTA station across the street.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family