“Boutique Hotel right next door to Center Stage”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #16 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Nashville, Tennessee
“Boutique Hotel right next door to Center Stage”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great Hotel! It is a short walk away to Center Stage. Love staying here! It is very modern and contemporary. Love the courtyard. Associates are charming and very helpful. If you want a quaint nice boutique hotel in Atlanta this is the place to stay!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
  • Greek first
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 August 2014

After driving for almost seven hours to get to Atlanta from Memphis, I was exhausted. I arrived at the Artmore and was pleasantly surprised that the reasonably priced hotel I had booked was very elegant. Checking in was a breeze and, even though I was early, my room was available. After a few failed attempts at unlocking the room with the cards that had been provided, the staff immediately realized that it was an issue with the lock. Carlotta and Shaunte very nicely upgraded me to a "sweet suite" as I called it, and comped breakfast and parking. Everyone from the front desk to valet made me feel at home and helped me figure out where I should go to make the most of my one night in Atlanta. I was blown away by the genuinely friendly staff, the look and feel of the hotel, and the perfect location in the heart of the city. I will definitely choose the Artmore next time I'm in Atlanta and recommend it to everyone I know!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kelly K
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The staff was extremely professional and courteous. The hotel is charming and has character. The staff keeps it clean but it is an older building so not as nice as a brand new hotel. Every employee we met made us feel welcome. Justin was our valet and he was awesome. We were traveling with kids and lots of stuff but Justin got us all unloaded and loaded quickly and with a smile.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

One of my first Atlanta Boutique stays. The hotel just like like being at home . The bed was very comfortable the decor was Modern / Contemporary just like we love. Would definitely stay here again. The location was great as well. The door bell on the outside of our door ♡. The

• Stayed May 2014
Galesville, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I booked at the Artmore Hotel with high expectations and plans to have a reception in Downtown Atlanta. My reception fell threw one week before I was coming down from Wisconsin. Heartbroken, I spoke with Victoria (the Sales Manager)and explained the situation.
In just 24 hours she put together a super wedding reception package that even worked with my budget . The day of the wedding, Victoria and her team worked very hard to make everything picture perfect and run smoothly. They were prepared and efficient for every need.
The rooms were amazing with unique art work, each room styled differently. Lastly, they have a gorgeous lounge area to sit and enjoy a fire and fountain. Great bar too! This place makes for great photos and fun.

Room Tip: " I recommend one with the view of the garden. There is also a Loft. It was a perfect room to...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Guyton, Georgia
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Upon arrival, my Son and I knew we were staying in the best hotel ever. We were greeted by valet Cameron and I felt comfortable giving him the keys to my truck. I can not express how grateful I am to Nathan who provided us with a warm and welcoming check in - professional and welcoming as though we were visiting with friends and family! Our room was absolutely GORGEOUS and provided us with everything we needed, INCLUDING a kitchen sink! I haven't slept that well in a very long time. Valet Yassin told us of optional travel modes when we come back - Thanks Yassin - WE WILL BE BACK! And April at check out - she was awesome! The staff at Artmore made this a much needed trip to remember for me and my Son!!! Special THANKS to each of you!!!

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor and it was awesome!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
sc
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Let me start off by saying this hotel is wonderful!! I have been planning this trip for 6 months and did constant research and fell in love when I found this hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel we could barely get into the driveway due to all of the cars sitting there empty waiting to be parked. After they were moved we were greeted by a wonderful valet who unloaded the car (be mindful it was 4 women and you know how we pack) and placed everything on a cart for us. We were a little early and our room wasn't ready so April (at the front desk) stored our luggage and we sat in the lobby while our room was being cleaned...which only took a few minutes besides it gave us time to explore the hotel. When our room was ready April asked the Valet if he would help us to our room ...he was so sweet and immediately said he would love to. Not only did he help us to our room but he even hung up clothes and carried bags upstairs! I wish I could remember his name because he did go way beyond his title!

Now as for our room....we stayed in room 301 which was a beautiful 2 bed 2 bathroom upstairs down stairs unit. It was beautiful....the stairs had a skylight as well as the upstairs bathroom and bedroom.

Outdoors....After we all got dressed for the night festivities we went to the bar for drinks and to the tent area to take pictures! It's more amazing in person the setup is perfect for drinks and socializing. We didn’t make it to the fire pit area because they were hosting a 50th birthday party that night....but we were invited to attend later on lol!

My only complaints would be.....Hiring more Valet attendants.....and also we had a little issue in our room where all of our vents were closed, we called the front desk a few times and no one came and we pretty much had to climb on furniture to get them open. At check out this was addressed and the front desk staff were very apologetic.

After leaving the hotel I realized that I left my camera in the room, I called and April at the front desk sent housekeeping up .....a few mins later April called back and told me that they found it and helped me figure out the shipping.

All in all this is a great hotel....and not only for appearance but because of the staff and willingness to help. April and My Valet guy (once again im sorry I can’t remember your name) aided in making this the best birthday!

Room Tip: Room 301 has two beds and two bathrooms! (Not all of the Lofts have two bathrooms)
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends