“Good price with nice ambiance”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #20 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night here on an impromptu romantic getaway. The room was clean and modern but with obvious age.
Noise was my only complaint. Thin walls and floors led to hearing every move of people within the building and on the street.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Devin0930
Write a ReviewReviews (1,763)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great Hotel! It is a short walk away to Center Stage. Love staying here! It is very modern and contemporary. Love the courtyard. Associates are charming and very helpful. If you want a quaint nice boutique hotel in Atlanta this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014

After driving for almost seven hours to get to Atlanta from Memphis, I was exhausted. I arrived at the Artmore and was pleasantly surprised that the reasonably priced hotel I had booked was very elegant. Checking in was a breeze and, even though I was early, my room was available. After a few failed attempts at unlocking the room with the cards that had been provided, the staff immediately realized that it was an issue with the lock. Carlotta and Shaunte very nicely upgraded me to a "sweet suite" as I called it, and comped breakfast and parking. Everyone from the front desk to valet made me feel at home and helped me figure out where I should go to make the most of my one night in Atlanta. I was blown away by the genuinely friendly staff, the look and feel of the hotel, and the perfect location in the heart of the city. I will definitely choose the Artmore next time I'm in Atlanta and recommend it to everyone I know!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The staff was extremely professional and courteous. The hotel is charming and has character. The staff keeps it clean but it is an older building so not as nice as a brand new hotel. Every employee we met made us feel welcome. Justin was our valet and he was awesome. We were traveling with kids and lots of stuff but Justin got us all unloaded and loaded quickly and with a smile.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

One of my first Atlanta Boutique stays. The hotel just like like being at home . The bed was very comfortable the decor was Modern / Contemporary just like we love. Would definitely stay here again. The location was great as well. The door bell on the outside of our door ♡. The

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I booked at the Artmore Hotel with high expectations and plans to have a reception in Downtown Atlanta. My reception fell threw one week before I was coming down from Wisconsin. Heartbroken, I spoke with Victoria (the Sales Manager)and explained the situation.
In just 24 hours she put together a super wedding reception package that even worked with my budget . The day of the wedding, Victoria and her team worked very hard to make everything picture perfect and run smoothly. They were prepared and efficient for every need.
The rooms were amazing with unique art work, each room styled differently. Lastly, they have a gorgeous lounge area to sit and enjoy a fire and fountain. Great bar too! This place makes for great photos and fun.

Room Tip: " I recommend one with the view of the garden. There is also a Loft. It was a perfect room to...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Upon arrival, my Son and I knew we were staying in the best hotel ever. We were greeted by valet Cameron and I felt comfortable giving him the keys to my truck. I can not express how grateful I am to Nathan who provided us with a warm and welcoming check in - professional and welcoming as though we were visiting with friends and family! Our room was absolutely GORGEOUS and provided us with everything we needed, INCLUDING a kitchen sink! I haven't slept that well in a very long time. Valet Yassin told us of optional travel modes when we come back - Thanks Yassin - WE WILL BE BACK! And April at check out - she was awesome! The staff at Artmore made this a much needed trip to remember for me and my Son!!! Special THANKS to each of you!!!

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor and it was awesome!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family