“Fabulous”

Ranked #16 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Northbrook, Illinois
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 22 August 2010

Stayed in a bi-level king suite. Fantastic! Would definitely stay again. Conveniently located across from the Arts Center MARTA station.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank bluesk8
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 23 August 2010
Thanks bluesk8 for your review of the Artmore! I am so glad that you had a great time with us. I look forward to sharing your review with the rest of the team. Save travels, and hurry back!

Michael Halpner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
  • Greek first
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed 18 August 2010

My wife and I stayed at this hotel last weekend Staff was nice hotel clean our room was the problem a/c wasn't getting the job done. I talked to the staff and was told it would be taken care of. I also asked if we could be moved to another room I was told there where none available. Talked to staff again stated they sent maintance man to our room while we where out worked on system all day. I went to check out the room and it was still warm!! I went to see staff again this time i was given a fan, just what I wanted to be sleeping with the sound of an airboat. We check out of the hotel told staff about the problem one last time only thing we got was I'm very sorry you didnt enjoy your stay.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 20 August 2010
Dear gator1959,
I am so sorry this happened. There is no excuse for having a room that is defective. It is true that we were completely sold out that night. We did have our maintenance engineer come in to work on the unit, and he think it was repaired. It clearly wasn't cool enough when you came back. We completely failed to delight you, and make sure that you had the full "Artmore Experience". Please contact me so we can make this right again.

MIchael Halpner
Atlanta
Reviewed 18 August 2010

The place was great except that we called to get a remote that worked and never got it. Called the desk 3 times...even told the guy (on duty night of aug.15thfor managers benefit) that we would not be back and he was indifferent and made an excuse as to how busy they are(12am). Came to find out upon check out that Rick Springfield was in the lobby lounge that night. Thanks for telling me.....I would not have hesitated to come down and get it if I had known that simple fact!!! (saw him in concert that evening) the place could have redeemed themselves with that tid bit.

• Stayed August 2010
Dear AtlantaSupergirl,

I am so sorry this happened. Getting a remote control delivered to your room should be a very simple thing. I can tell that our team was having a very busy night, and we clearly did not deliver the superior guest experience we normally do. I am sorry that this tainted an otherwise good experience. Please contact me as I would like to make this right.

Austin, tx
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I stayed at the Artmore with my wife and a friend of ours. We all agreed the service was excellent from everyone. The rooms are cool, the hotel is fun, good location, and we slept great and all at a reasonable rate. If we ever go back to Atlanta, we will be staying at the Artmore. We stayed at a Crowne Plaza hotel the next night in a different city and we felt like the Artmore had better customer service and was a better value.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 10 August 2010
Thank you da41628 for your excellent review. I am go glad that you recognized what a value we are. It is our mission to provide fresh accommodations, excellent service, and a cool vibe to our guests, without them having to completely smash their piggy banks! Who needs a chain hotel when you have the Artmore! Please come back soon!

Travel Safe,

Reisterstown, Maryland
Reviewed 6 August 2010

My daughter got married July 31st and the Artmore was the host hotel. The entire staff, from the sales office (Michael, Paul and Arnold) to the front desk (Pam, Scott) to the valet (Jessie and Steve) to Helen for breakfast. All went out of their way to make our (all the guests for the wedding) stay great (and my sanity intact). They were accomodating and extremely patient (even during the moments I wasn't). But, the one critical person was Ari at the bar. She took the infusion drinks to the next level and made the most perfect rasberry drink for me when I needed it the most (the wedding day)! The accomodations were also very good. All that and the location make this the perfect place to stay and I would do it again. Thank you Artmore Hotel!

• Stayed July 2010
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 6 August 2010
Thank you DS9trois for your positive review! I am so glad that we had the opportunity to host you and your family for such a joyous occasion. I am also glad that we were able to make a stressful time less stressful for you! I am looking forward to sharing your comments with the team, and I Ari will be sure to make you a delicious rasberry extravanganza next time you are back!

Safe Travels,

Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We stayed one week with a group of 55 athletes participating in an elite level swim championship. The staff went out of their way to accomodate our needs. The rooms are large, with refrigerators, some with full kitchens, the beds are top quality and super confortable, they are also very quiet. All this allowed our athletes to get proper rest to compete at their best and enjoy their stay at this fantastic hotel. We will most definitely plan to stay at the Artmore Hotel for our next stay in Altanta, whether we are there for another sporting event or just for fun.

• Stayed July 2010
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 3 August 2010
Dear elena0211,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We love having the team with us year after year, and look forward to again next year. It is wonderful to hear that they had a great experience, and enjoyed the beds. I am so glad that everyone had a good night's sleep each night, and that the Artmore contributed in some small way to you guys having the best meet that you could! Thanks again!

Safe Travels,

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I was very impressed with my stay at the Artmore Hotel Atlanta. While it is an older building with unique charm (which I like), it has been updated into a very comfortable and upscale property. If you're travelling to Atlanta on business and are tired of the typical boring business hotel, give Artmore a try. The rooms are spacious with high-end amenities and yet still an excellent value. Staying in Midtown offers lots of opportunities for activities as well.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Pony_Up
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 23 July 2010
Thanks Pony_Up for taking the time to share your experience of your stay at the Artmore. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. You seemed to really understand what we were aiming for at the Artmore, which is to a provide a unique experience at a value that today's traveler is looking for. I look forward to sharing your comments with our team- it really means alot to us, and to of course welcoming you once again. Hurry back!

Travel Safe,