Artmore Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
1,792 results
All reviewsfire pitloft suitecenter stageoutdoor courtyardarts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildingunique hotelgreat boutiquehigh museum of artsouth city kitchenchain hotelsvalet parkingfull kitchenmini barmidtown location
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 November 2010

We were here for a wedding. Stayed for three nights. The staff from housekeeper to front deal staff, to event staff were all very attentive to our needs. The night of the wedding could not have been more perfect for my friends. The seem to all be one of a kind. We were in 4 different rooms and they were all set up differently. This is a one of a kind boutique hotel thar we would definitely stay at again. Thanks Artmore for making our stay great!

• Stayed: November 2010
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2010

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad that you enjoyed the wedding, and also discovered how truly unique the Artmore is! We feel very fortunate to have been part of such a memorable occasion. Please come back and stay again soon!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 11 November 2010

We stayed at the Artmore for just one night on our way to South Carolina. We chose the Artmore because it was a good location in Midtown and was a reasonable price. We arrived on a Saturday night and there was really loud (but pretty good) music playing outside in the courtyard. Had we not been super tired and hungry we would have hung out and listened. The doormen/valets seemed a little more into the music than us, and no one offered to help us with our bags getting up the front entrance steps. Other than that check in went smoothly. It was an easy walk to all the midtown restaurants and bars. Our room was comfortable and quiet, the bed was very comfortable. We slept really well. Our room had a little kitchenette so I think this would be a great place to stay for a longer period. I did think it a little odd that they charged for coffee but the room rates were so good I didn't mind. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much travellingwithdogs for taking the time to write this review, and share of your experience of your time at the Artmore Hotel. I apologize that the valet parker did not help with your luggage, but I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. Ensuring that the valet staff is practicing aggressive hospitality is something we are constantly reinforcing. I am glad it didn't spoil the rest of your visit. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2010

i recently stayed here for 2 nights when visiting ATL for business. i was surprised at how nice this renovated hotel was!!! i chose the Artmore on my own, knowing that i would be reimbursed by my business.. the hotels that my company usually chooses are larger mediocre chains (the Hyatt, Westin, etc,.) that are not nearly as clean, fun and comfortable!! would highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2010

Thanks dyn2trvl for this fantastic review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you discovered what a respite the Artmore is from the usual boring chain hotels! As a business traveler, I also want you to know that we have just joined a rewards program for other hotels just like us. It's called Stash Rewards, which is free to join, and it allows traveler's just like you the ability to earn points towards free hotel stays at a number of great hotels accross the country! We go live sometime in mid November. Thanks again for the review, and please hurry back!

Reviewed 18 October 2010

I was excited to stay at Artmore after finding it online...just 6 blocks from my old apartment so I knew the area would be ideal. We were there for a couple baseball games and shopping so this location just couldn't be better! Marta to & from the airport and Turner Field, and a shuttle to Atlantic Station means no rental car to deal with and a nice, hassle-free visit! Saturday night there was live music in the courtyard and Sunday night we sat out by the fire with cocktails from the nice little bar. The bartender was just lovely! The room was very spacious and we love the fact that each one is unique in its own way. Friends had a different room and it was completely different than ours but equally as nice! Whenever we asked for anything, the staff was more than eager to accommodate us. The only complaint I have is there are coffee makers in the room but coffee is for a fee. I do think they will change that soon...(I hope!) I'd also suggest a notice about any events in the courtyard...we missed out because we assumed it was a private party. We didn't make it to breakfast but the fitness room was quite nice and the complimentary computers with printers are a huge plus. I'm already planning my return!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2010

Thank you JulesbKeywest for your great review! Welcome back to the old neighborhood! I am happy that you got to experience the Artmore, and what the tremendous changes that have taken place since you have lived here. Thanks so much for mentioning the music event in the Courtyard. We have Jazz once a month, and we absolutely should make sure all of our guest are aware of the event as well. Please "like" us on Facebook, as we send updates frequently about all of the fun things we do at the Artmore. Hurry back soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2010

The Artmore hotel is a great place to stay in Atlanta. I stayed a couple of days there with my teenage daughter and we were made to feel welcome. The staff are very helpful and polite. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotels court yard is impressive, especially in the evening when a flame feature is lit. A MARTA station is right across the road making it easy to visit the attractions in Atlanta. There is a free shuttle from the station to a new modern shopping area nearby which is also within walkable distance. If i visit Atlanta again I will definitely stay at the Artmore.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jaybee3101
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2010

Dear Jaybee3101,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the Artmore. I am so glad you you and your daughter got to see what makes the Artmore unique- our people. I am also glad that you found our courtyard to be such a delight! It is truly a space unlike any other. Please come back again soon!