Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory
US$543
US$491
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsemory universitydruid hillsbusiness parkbreakfast and dinnerexercise roomthe hotel is cleanlight sleeperquiet roomthe shuttle driverconvenient locationone night staybusiness tripfree internethome away from homedefinitely stay here againmarta stationfitness center
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I arrived at this hotel on 29th January, a day after the Snow fall that brought the whole town to a halt for the rest of the week. The staff on ground had been on duty for over 24 hours because of the situation, yet they were so friendly, welcoming and warm. Check in was fast, the lady who checked me in also helped me with my luggage into the hotel. I was booked for a 10 days stay but the programme I was meant to attend was cancelled because we had lost 4 days to the aftermath of the snow fall. I had to check out before I was billed to, the manager was so understanding and very helpful and so I did not have to pay penalty for checking out early. I was touched by the fact the lady at the front desk on Friday (31st Jan) night was looking out for me, reason being that I was not familiar with the place I had gone to that afternoon. I was given a map, a verbal and oral description when I left the hotel. I saw the relief on her face when I walked into hotel, she actually said 'there you are'!
The food was fantastic and the bistro staff were nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms close to the elevator
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hafsat
702Caridad, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Hafsat,

We are pleased to see you have a wonderful experience at our hotel during the inclement weather here. We hope to see you again real soon and next time hopefully the weather will be nice.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I missed the deadline on the main hotel for a conference and was sent here because it met the USG per Diem rates. Overall it exceeded my expectations for a Courtyard. The people were very nice (I mean every single employee made sure to be extra nice) and it was clean and well kept. They have this bistro cafe place that was a lifesaver for me as I ended up eating there four times in two days - you know how some business meetings go. The breakfasts are a step above the usual low end buffet (but take a little time to cook) and the dinners were serviceable. They have beer which is good after a long day. The room was good and the internet worked at full speed the entire time, the free version was fine. They run a shuttle to the CDC which not only was convenient but I met a lot of people in the meeting on the ride. There is always traffic so allot enough time for travel. The shuttle just goes back and forth with no schedule so plan accordingly.

Do note there are no restaurants nearby so if you want a restaurant you will be in a taxi (most people head up to Buckhead). Also I give it 4 dots for clean and comfortable but this is really a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pjay99
702Caridad, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear pjay99,

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to know you enjoyed your time here with us and were able to provide the services you need. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

If I ever decide - for some odd reason - to own my own hotel, one of the first things I do will be to try very hard to hire this hotel's staff. Every employee I encountered was smiling, sincere, friendly, and anxious to help.
Check-in was very fast: from the time I walked in the front door to the time I had my room key was less than 2 minutes.
I had no problems with my room: everything very clean and neat.
For dinner, I decided to try the Bistro in the lobby since it was raining pretty hard outside. I didn't have high hopes for the meal, since it had just one person who was taking orders, being cashier, and making all the food. I ordered the "Bistro Burger." I told the super friendly woman working there to pack it so that I could take it to my room to eat. In minutes, she had cooked and packed my meal into a box. I was surprised when I opened the box in my room. The hamburger was much bigger than I had imagined, and there were so many french fries that I wound up not being able to finish them all. The hamburger tasted so good that when I happened to go back down to the lobby for something, I made a point of going back to the Bistro employee to tell her how good it was.
For breakfast, I returned to the Bistro and ordered oatmeal. The portion was enough for at least one person, maybe two.
So... would I recommend this hotel? Definately. And, I would recommend the Bistro if you don't want to leave the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tvphotog1

Dear tvphotogl,

Thank you for the feedback you have left for us. It is certainly refreshing to see our staff have an impact on a valued guest. Next time you are in the city pay us a visit. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I know others have expressed disappointment at this location, but I had NO issues, except minor ones which the staff at the desk remedied promptly. I would recommend this location based upon the professional and fast acting staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelerMontage
702Caridad, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Good afternoon TravelerMontage,

Thank yo for your feedback! Althougg, we always want our valued guest to have a problem-free stay. I'm glad to hear we were able to rectify any issue your experienced.

Hope to see you again soon!

Courtyard Executive Park

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have stayed here a handful of times...it's right off of I-85. My stays are for business mostly, but could staying here as a stopping point along way of family vacation. The staff are very nice and helpful. The rooms are average Courtyard. I miss the complementary coffee that is not offered here. Although I stay at many Courtyards across US and some still do offer free coffee..I like that! If the rate is good and you get a decent/quiet room..suggest being on side away from interstate it's a pretty good hotel. Of course they have a bistro offering S'bucks drinks. The soy latte was pretty close to most stand alone St'bucks. I am sure I will stay here in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ChaCha1123
702Caridad, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Good evening ChaCha1123,

We certainly appreciate your feedback and will use it to make future stays more enjoyabe. We hope you will continue to travel to the Atlanta/Executive Park and use our hotel for your business needs.

Thanks you for your patronage,
Courtyard Atlanta/Executive Park