“Spring Break April 17, 2014-April 20, 2014”

Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory
Ranked #105 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The hotel was clean, beautiful grounds. The staff was very friendly but not very helpful with directions, thank God for GPS. There are plenty of food places within walking distances and easy access to the interstate. It took us less than 15 minutes to get to downtown Atlanta. My room was clean and my bed was very comfortable. We did not get the breakfast package, however there is a McDonalds across the street. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
702Caridad, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

4msalice,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear your stay with us was enjoyable and we will work to make sure directions are provided more thorough for yor next visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

-Courtyard Executive Park

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Having stayed in hotels from CT to Miami in the last 6 months.. when I find a good one I come back over and over.. yes the traffic noise outside the hotel is lil loud.. inside unless you have better hearing than I do is not even noticeable.. I have stayed here for last 4 weeks, going home weekends.. traffic is a nightmare in ATL .. but access to Piedmont Rd, and Norcross without having to hit interstate traffic is a large plus for me.. The staff here has been top notch except the grumpy cafe bartender evenings.. she could use a attitude check.. but the other staff is the best.. The only thing I would change here is wired connection for net in rooms not just wireless.
Keep up the good work ..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear nrgeek,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay. I'm glad to hear the hotel is able to accomodate your needs. I apologize that every one of our staff members hasn't been stellar. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Please feel free to contact us while you are here if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

See you Soon!

-Courtyard Executive Park

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel is nice - beautiful grounds. The reception staff friendly and helpful. My room was clean and quiet and nicely appointed. A single cup coffee maker was quite adequate to make a cup of tea with the tea bags I brought (anticipating only coffee was in the room which was true). The bed was VERY comfortable. The breakfast which was free with my government rate was excellent - I had the "Healthy Start Sandwich" which was egg whites that were NOT rubbery and smoked turkey with a few greens and tomatoes with Gouda cheese melted on each English muffin. I intended to eat just half, but ate the whole thing! Saved calories later on lunch. I will stay again on future trips to Emory.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
702Caridad, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Patricia C,

Thank you for your comments. I'm pleased to know your enjoy your stay with us and our breakfast, staff and service met your travel needs! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks again!

Caridad Rojas

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Clean and comfortable, albeit the bedrooms were a bit small. Right by the freeway and one can hear the noise so bring ear plugs. Comfortable bed and flat screen tv. Absolutely the best desk chair, if you have to work and free internet is included. Free parking but no free breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank toomuchfunnow

Dear Peruvianmermaid,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I apologize we didn't exceed your expectations and hope in the future we can accommodate your needs to your liking.

Hope to see you soon!
Caridad Rojas

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I arrived at this hotel on 29th January, a day after the Snow fall that brought the whole town to a halt for the rest of the week. The staff on ground had been on duty for over 24 hours because of the situation, yet they were so friendly, welcoming and warm. Check in was fast, the lady who checked me in also helped me with my luggage into the hotel. I was booked for a 10 days stay but the programme I was meant to attend was cancelled because we had lost 4 days to the aftermath of the snow fall. I had to check out before I was billed to, the manager was so understanding and very helpful and so I did not have to pay penalty for checking out early. I was touched by the fact the lady at the front desk on Friday (31st Jan) night was looking out for me, reason being that I was not familiar with the place I had gone to that afternoon. I was given a map, a verbal and oral description when I left the hotel. I saw the relief on her face when I walked into hotel, she actually said 'there you are'!
The food was fantastic and the bistro staff were nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms close to the elevator
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hafsat
702Caridad, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Hafsat,

We are pleased to see you have a wonderful experience at our hotel during the inclement weather here. We hope to see you again real soon and next time hopefully the weather will be nice.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I missed the deadline on the main hotel for a conference and was sent here because it met the USG per Diem rates. Overall it exceeded my expectations for a Courtyard. The people were very nice (I mean every single employee made sure to be extra nice) and it was clean and well kept. They have this bistro cafe place that was a lifesaver for me as I ended up eating there four times in two days - you know how some business meetings go. The breakfasts are a step above the usual low end buffet (but take a little time to cook) and the dinners were serviceable. They have beer which is good after a long day. The room was good and the internet worked at full speed the entire time, the free version was fine. They run a shuttle to the CDC which not only was convenient but I met a lot of people in the meeting on the ride. There is always traffic so allot enough time for travel. The shuttle just goes back and forth with no schedule so plan accordingly.

Do note there are no restaurants nearby so if you want a restaurant you will be in a taxi (most people head up to Buckhead). Also I give it 4 dots for clean and comfortable but this is really a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pjay99
702Caridad, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear pjay99,

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to know you enjoyed your time here with us and were able to provide the services you need. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

If I ever decide - for some odd reason - to own my own hotel, one of the first things I do will be to try very hard to hire this hotel's staff. Every employee I encountered was smiling, sincere, friendly, and anxious to help.
Check-in was very fast: from the time I walked in the front door to the time I had my room key was less than 2 minutes.
I had no problems with my room: everything very clean and neat.
For dinner, I decided to try the Bistro in the lobby since it was raining pretty hard outside. I didn't have high hopes for the meal, since it had just one person who was taking orders, being cashier, and making all the food. I ordered the "Bistro Burger." I told the super friendly woman working there to pack it so that I could take it to my room to eat. In minutes, she had cooked and packed my meal into a box. I was surprised when I opened the box in my room. The hamburger was much bigger than I had imagined, and there were so many french fries that I wound up not being able to finish them all. The hamburger tasted so good that when I happened to go back down to the lobby for something, I made a point of going back to the Bistro employee to tell her how good it was.
For breakfast, I returned to the Bistro and ordered oatmeal. The portion was enough for at least one person, maybe two.
So... would I recommend this hotel? Definately. And, I would recommend the Bistro if you don't want to leave the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tvphotog1

Dear tvphotogl,

Thank you for the feedback you have left for us. It is certainly refreshing to see our staff have an impact on a valued guest. Next time you are in the city pay us a visit. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area
Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
Emory Conference Center Hotel
8 mi away
Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill

Been to Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory? Share your experiences!