Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech
US$235
US$230
US$256
  • Pool
All reviewssilver skillettypical courtyardfront deskatlantic stationhotel is locatedwalking distancestarbucks coffeemarriott propertiesupgraded to a suitemini fridgewould stay here againbreakfast barmile radiusfitness centereasy accessearly checkbed was comfortable
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is a good hotel for your stay in Atlanta. Staff is helpful, location is great for downtown activities and everything has been recently renovated. It is however a typical Courtyard which consistency is good when you need a hotel. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding. The staff were very friendly to both myself and family members during our stay. The grounds are well kept and enjoyed sitting outside in the courtyard.
The rooms were quiet and clean. They have a nice shuttle service but it was not available over the weekend and there is only 1 restaurant (other than the hotel) within walking distance so I would recommend having a car if you plan to stay on the weekend.
Parking is very adequate but a bit pricy.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I love the way that Marriott has updated this Hotel. It was nice that I could use a nice clean workout room. The tv screens showed me everything that I wanted to know about the area around the hotel. I was not impressed with the parking but everything else was great considering the price I paid for the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2013

This hotel is fine to stay at. My only problem with the hotel is I had to change rooms because of an inconsiderate "singing" guest that was rooming next door to mine. Singing that loud at 10:30pm or 5:30am? Anyway the new room I moved in to has a musty smell but I can overlook it if I can get some sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig B
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Great hotel for the price. Rooms were great and they had everything I needed. Staff were accommodating and super friendly. If you do not mind walking, Georgia Tech is only about a 10 minute walk as well as the nearest metro stop. They have free shuttle service which is an added plus. They also have free wifi in case you are wondering.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business