“The hotel is clean with excellent access to the highway...”

Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
Ranked #50 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel is clean with excellent access to the highway. Shuttle service is also offered. The amenities in the immediate vicinity of the property are scares. You will need transportation or the shuttle to get around.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen P
Parwiz A, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Stephen, we are extremely happy to learn that you had a wonderful time during your visit to Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. We appreciate your recognition of our hotel location and our courtesy shuttle we offer for our guests. It is thrilling to hear from guest like you! Thank you for making our Wyndham your home away from home. Sincerely, Parwiz Azim

Write a ReviewReviews (1,229)

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Although I required a handicapped room for my disability, the front desk clerk was reluctant to get me assistance to get my luggage from the car. He told me to take one of the luggage dollies. I explained to him I could not lift the luggage or push the cart. On once the Bellman brought my luggage to my room, there was not luggage rack so he disappeared, only to not return. I waited an hour and then called the front desk again. I had to constantly call the front desk for thing such as: they forgot to clean my room even though I asked the front desk to make sure it was done hours before, they kept forgetting to put the AM breakfast room service tag in my room each day, housekeeping did not clean the coffee area or replenish with new coffee, room service forgot to leave towels, water and soap. Each time I would call or go to the front desk in person, it was clearly a sigh and a huge hassle for them. Most times, I would not get what I requested or I'd just receive one out of three items and then another call would have to be made. An late check out request due to a later meeting being held at the Wyndham, was also a hassle for the front desk clerk as she stated "we don't give late check outs". I guess having the Wyndham Gold or having my company book the hotel rooms and conference rooms for the week didn't matter. I even had an overnight package delivered and verified Wyndham signature and the Front Desk could not find the package for 2 days.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I would like take the time to extend my sincere apology for the inconveniences that accrued during your stay with us. We strive to provide the best service to all of our hotel guests at all times. I will personally address your comments with our front desk staff member regarding not providing our world class service when you needed at check in. The deficiencies you had with our front desk team were certainly an escape from our normal operations. I would like to thank you again for your detailed feedback as it gives us an opportunity to improve on providing our Wyndham service standards. Our Dir. of Housekeeping has also addressed your comments with our housekeepers regarding the room cleanliness to ensure they are following our Wyndham standards. At your convenience, I would like to discuss regarding your experience at our hotel. I can be reached at pazim@wyndham.com. Again, I apologize for all the inconveniences.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I arrived at the hotel, gave them my name and was told that my reservation was cancelled. Then two of the staff started laughing and said it was just a joke. I had a long day of travel and didn't think it was funny. I also asked for a room in a quiet area. The staff said my room wasn't that quiet but I should be ok and they didn't have any other rooms available. In my room, the carpet was new, the bed was comfortable. The curtains were ripped and stained, the walls were stained and the bathroom floor was dirty with hair. I stayed 4 nights, the bathroom was cleaned but the toilet and floor were never cleaned. The vent in the bathroom had a huge chunk of dust and dirt that kept blowing on me. I told the hotel staff and they fixed it immediately. I went to the restaurant and ordered salmon. It came undercooked in the middle and smelled too fishy. I sent it back and left the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was good and the service, for the most part was good. Too sum it up, I wouldn't go back there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Parwiz A, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Let me first begin by apologizing for your experience at our hotel. We strive to make every guest's stay a great one and our front desk staff definitely dropped the ball by not providing our world class service at your arrival to our hotel. I have personally reviewed your comments with all of our front desk agents to ensure this does not happen again. We will review your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room with the particular housekeeper who was responsible for cleaning your room to ensure our guest rooms are cleaned with Wyndham Standards. Our F&B Dir. has also reviewed your comments with our chefs regarding the salmon you had in our restaurant. We truly appreciate the feedback you have given, without it we could not improve. While I have no excuse for what you experienced, we are truly committed, and make a promise, that we DO follow up with our team members to prevent these from happening in the future.
The service experience you received is not typical of our hotel. We hope that you will give us another chance. If so, you may call me direct at the hotel and I'll see to it personally that we discuss your last stay and make your next stay a great one.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Parwiz A, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Reviewed 2 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight for a business trip. The room and hotel are very clean and nicely decorated. Nice, comfortable room. Friendly staff and very helpful. Considering the location and being a busy time of year the room rates were not unreasonable.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Parwiz A, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Ms. Drayah, we are extremely happy to learn that you had a wonderful time during your visit to Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. We appreciate your recognition of our stunning hotel rooms and our friendly staff. It is thrilling to hear from guest like you! Thank you for making our Wyndham your home away from home. Sincerely, Parwiz Azim

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My family & I just stayed overnight here and we enjoyed it immensely! The front staff was super friendly last night and this morning. Check in was the fastest I've ever experienced, the rooms were spacious & comfortable(wish the beds were queen though), shower was great(didn't feel like my skin was going to bleed from the water pressure) and everything was CLEAN! Got our room from Groupon and it was WELL WORTH IT! If we come back to Atlanta, we will stay here again. Drive into the city not bad at all, after morning rush was over of course.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Parwiz A, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Many thanks for such warm compliments. We were happy to have you and your family stay with us during your visit in Atlanta and especially delighted to hear our guest service staff provided you and your family with friendly and efficient service! Your feedback is very much appreciated and helps us to continue maintaining our efforts to offer you an exceptional stay. We strive to provide each guest with world class service and our newly renovated rooms and are pleased you enjoyed your time here at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. We hope to have the pleasure of having you back soon!

Best Regards,