US$103
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$171
US$159
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$120
US$107
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$282
US$233
US$203
EllisHotel
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$140
US$127
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$612
US$584
Mandarin Oriental
Book now, pay at stay
US$583
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I had to check in thru the bulletproof window in the vending and ice machine room late at night. Plus their computers were down to do the paperwork right then. For some reason, I didn't think it was that clean and could hear the airplanes landing all night. I left Atlanta to go to Fort Benning and needed a place again for an early flight upon return a few days later. Management did response with a future discount after my survey response wasn't that great. The second try was better then but the computers were still not working for check in.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Stay away. Forget about the lack of cleanliness about this property. The staff (1) and manager are wastoids and rude. I have travelled for over 50 years and this is the worst by far, including a place where I got bedbugs.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrieredelaPlante
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I can't claim that this review is for a recent stay, but it's one I will never forget. I got stranded in ATL and needed a place and made the mistake of picking this horrible place. I was so tired and fell asleep immediately after putting my bags down. After a bit the phone rang and someone asked if I wanted anything to drink. Being groggy, young and inexperienced in the ways of the world, I thought traveloge must have room service. After she listed several alcoholic drinks, I asked for an orange soda.

After I hung up, I started to think and realized something was wrong. I didn't think this hotel had room service and even if it did, room service doesn't call you! After a few minutes there was a knock at the door and looking through the peephole I saw a large prostitute with sores on her face.

Needless to say, I never came out of my room until it was time to catch my flight home. That place was scary, dirty and, well.... awful.

• Stayed: February 2011
7  Thank SchulzeM
Reviewed 27 August 2011

To be honest, I knew this would be a slum but I was traveling with teenaged boys going to a concert. This place does have a gate around it but the folks inside the gate aren't any better than outside in the terrible neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Geewhiz1349
Reviewed 22 June 2011

I went and ALL of the reviews save for one are correct. No need to describe, it was mediocre and nasty. I had to get a staff member to clean a bug out and everything looked like one reviewer said....a SAW movie bahahahaa.....honest though. One guyt working for them riding in a golf cart was nice but the wait staff was rude and just heartless. I reserved my "room" with a credit card but with the understanding that I wouldn't be charged until check out. Well, this was partly my fault but I did call ahead and told them not to charge my card and I would be paying cash instead. So they took it, gave me a receipt and after my stay I noticed on my card statement they charged it again anyways!!!! I told them at the hotel too and they promised me not to charge it. I did this at another hotel and had no issues. Oh well....they are under investigation so they say. I've contaced my card company and they said if you didn't sign a form or authorize it in the end they have to refund the money. It was simply a reservation. I understand they charge you but they promised me not to do this. I should have just let them charge the card. They pocketed almost 50 bucks......I don't see how in the hell they are still in the biz.
Monnica