Free cancellation until 25/07
US$171
US$159
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$120
US$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$120
US$107
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$270
US$233
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
US$127
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$188
US$174
  • Pool
Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$612
US$584
Mandarin Oriental
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$588
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here at the Travel Inn on Forest Hill Road while in town for a concert. We do travel quite a bit, but I must say this is absolutely the worst place that we have ever stayed. The electricity went out twice throughout the night, and you could smell nothing but marijuana anytime you went outside of your hotel room. On top of everything, the hotel was absolutely infested with roaches. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to ANYONE!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LilMark
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

Pubic hair in towels, plastic cup underneath sheets, bathroom and carpet very dirty , a short in the alarm clock, the ceiling has a big crack in it and the people upstairs sounds like they will fall through any minute, it is 3 in the morning and there is loud music playing along with people going in and out of room talking very loudly..... must i go on????We drove in late for a furneal from out of state and we were greeted by this DISGUSTING DUMP!!!!!!And paid $76.00..... never again!!!!! And I will be calling the Better Business Bureau on Monday! !!!!This is a horrible experience!!!!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

It was dirty it was nasty it was so scary. I saw roaches and called the front desk they where so rude to me. I would have rather slept in my car. I saw drug dealers drug addicts and hookers. Please don't waste your money on this place.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Charlotte S
Reviewed 14 January 2015

I just arrived 01/13/2015 at the travel inn on forrest hill road in Atlanta GA. I always get rooms with breakfast because that's my preference. I asked if breakfast was served. I was told yes at 7:30 the next morning.
When I went to the lobby the next morning, a senile out of country senior citizen that dislikes all blacks, refused to open the lobby for me to eat breakfast. So, these immigrants come to the US pocket check customers to make money and false advertise of their business to stay in business

• Stayed: January 2015
4  Thank Diva608
Reviewed 21 December 2014

We stayed at this hotel October 10-12th after booking our stay with Hotels.com and paying in full.
The hotel took our card to hold it in case of damage or long distance calls.
After arriving home we found a charge for 2 nights at a single nightly rate.
We called the hotel they said they would drop off the charges, 2 days later they dropped off one nights charge. BUT still charged us for one night.

We stayed 2 nights, paid for 2 nights via hotels.com and the Hampton in also charged us for a night. What a deal, stay 2 nights and pay for 3. To date December 20th we are still fighting with our bank, Hampton inn and hotel.com

I have learned several lessons, don't use hotels.com and pay for a room in advance.
Don't stay at Hampton inn or any Hilton property as they have NO idea what customer service is nor care if they charge for nights not stayed at there hotel.
Don't expect any customer service from Hampton Inn, Hilton OR hotels.com

Room Tip: Don't prepay for you hotel, don't pay cash IF they get your card number they will charge it even if you have already paid for the room.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family