Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$130
Marriott Hotels
US$200
US$136
Westin.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$120
US$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
  • Room Service
US$285
US$209
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
US$127
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Mandarin Oriental
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$583
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I checked after we had a very bad experience at savannah suites we came to travel inn, everything was clean but I did see two roaches on our last day but overall it was great! The housekeeping staff came once we left and got our room straight and even folded the clothes that we left on the bed! You have to have your room key in order to get into the gate to get to your room!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Victoria C
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

My fiancé and I booked a room at this place for an overnight stay in Atlanta. We had tickets to a Braves game and just wanted a cheap place to stay for one night. We got there and noticed that it was a VERY sketchy area of town but figured we could just deal with it since it was one night. After checking in, we went to the room and we are appalled at the inside. The room WREACKED of smoke and we were afraid to even sit on the bed for fear of catching an STD or HIV. I sat in the desk chair (where they had put an envelope for housekeeping tips) while my 6'7 fiancé went and unloaded the car because he didn't feel it would be safe for me to walk in and out of the room---in broad daylight. At 3pm. After the first trip back from the car, he mentioned he just witnessed a drug deal (outside of the gates of the hotel....literally 30-40 feet from our door.) He made a second trip to the car and saw two prostitutes walking down the street and then told me he didn't feel safe leaving our car there overnight for fear of it getting broken into. He mentioned if he had his pistol, he would have felt better. After less than 45 mins of being there, we decided to check out and booked a room at The Ellis Hotel in downtown---which needed up being wonderful. At the desk, Raj, the hotel manager, told me he would only refund half of money and when he asked why we decided to leave, I told him because of all of the criminal activity going on right outside of the hotel room. He proceeded to tell me "well, that's anywhere in Atlanta. That's just the Georgia Dome folks..." (Whatever that means). We stayed at the Ellis last night and it was a five star stay. Yes, it was $200, but WELL worth the money. Woke up this morning to an email saying The Travel Inn had told the website we booked off of that we never showed and that we would be charged an additional $49 + taxes...which ended up being the full price of a one night stay. After being on hold for 25mins with the booking company, they finally got everything straightened out with the Travel Inn. I came here and immediately wanted to let others know how awful this place is. If I could give it zero stars, I would. I RARELY complain about places. Like I mentioned, we just wanted a cheap place to stay for one night but heed my advice and don't even consider this place as an option. You will thank me later. Like I previously mentioned, if you take an automatic weapon, you may be able to bear one night but I wouldn't change it. If you do stay here, take a LARGE caliber weapon for your lives sake.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Hfwilliams
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here at the Travel Inn on Forest Hill Road while in town for a concert. We do travel quite a bit, but I must say this is absolutely the worst place that we have ever stayed. The electricity went out twice throughout the night, and you could smell nothing but marijuana anytime you went outside of your hotel room. On top of everything, the hotel was absolutely infested with roaches. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to ANYONE!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LilMark
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

Pubic hair in towels, plastic cup underneath sheets, bathroom and carpet very dirty , a short in the alarm clock, the ceiling has a big crack in it and the people upstairs sounds like they will fall through any minute, it is 3 in the morning and there is loud music playing along with people going in and out of room talking very loudly..... must i go on????We drove in late for a furneal from out of state and we were greeted by this DISGUSTING DUMP!!!!!!And paid $76.00..... never again!!!!! And I will be calling the Better Business Bureau on Monday! !!!!This is a horrible experience!!!!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

It was dirty it was nasty it was so scary. I saw roaches and called the front desk they where so rude to me. I would have rather slept in my car. I saw drug dealers drug addicts and hookers. Please don't waste your money on this place.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends