“Ok place to stay”

Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown
Ranked #64 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I visited this hotel last month while in Atlanta on business. The hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast was quite expensive for what you get. The bathroom wasn't so terribly small but there was no counter space to put my toiletry items.

There was no remote control for the TV in my room. When I reported it, the staff saw to it that the remote was in my room when I returned.

It is an old hotel that has been upgraded. While I can't really complain, it just doesn't rate along with the boutique hotel in Dallas and Chicago where I stayed this summer.

Room Tip: Not many restaurants within walking distance..
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
WebsterG, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Dave-Bev from Baltimore,
Thank you for taking time to share your review of our hotel. I appreciate you staying with us and giving us feedback so we can be sure we are always striving to improve our guests' experiences. I am glad we quickly addressed the missing remote, but sorry it was missing to begin with. For your next visit, please ask any of our associates or check our Interactive Media Display in the lobby for great dining recommendations in our neighborhood. We have over 100 dining spots from quick options to cafes to casual and fine dining, all within a few blocks of the hotel. Midtown Atlanta is one of the best dining and night spots in the city and we should have done a better job letting you know all of the wonderful options available. Let me know the next time you will be staying with us and I will send you some great local options and help with reservations and anything else to help make your OK experience turn into a GREAT Indigo Experience. Warm regards, Gabriele Webster PS - bring some Maryland Crab Cakes with you! YUM!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Just got back from another great stay at the Indigo. Super Brad and Eddie impress me more each time I stay there with their spot on customer service. This has become our favorite hotel to stay in. Great location and a very cool vibe. Keep it up guys. You have a customer for life.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hi Steve W from Moultrie,
We love hearing we have a custome for life! Thank you! We also appreciate you sharing your experience with the world. We agree, Hotel Indigo Atlana Midtown is our favorite hotel, too! We strive to always deliver the best service and hotel experience in Atlanta. We hope to see you again soon! Warm regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I had the privilege of staying at the Hotel Indigo for 6 weeks this summer and cannot begin to tell you how impressive the staff was when it comes to taking care of your needs. From the General Manager Gabrielle Webster through all of the staff: Front Desk: Brad, John, Stanley and Michael Restaurant/Bar Staff: Bri, Halley, Sade, Brian, Akiki and Annie Maintenance: Solomon Housekeeping Denia and other managers: Elizabeth, Paul and Eddie it was so nice to be called by name when greeted. It was like having a family away from home. The hotel is nestled in an area that has many good places to eat and fun things to do. Everything is kept clean and maintained very well. I was working some 30 minutes away and could have moved hotels but would not want to be disappointed when forced to compare any place to Htel Indigo Midtown Atlanta. I will always book there on all future visits.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Hello jjelliso from Charlotte,
Thank you! What a wonderful review! It is so kind of you to share your experiences over the six weeks you stayed with us. We were sad to see you go. Thank you for staying with us and for taking note of the names of our stellar staff who helped make your time here much more than a hotel stay. We are one big family and welcome all into our home for a memorable visit. We are ready for your return so we all can welcome you back to your Atlanta home. Thank you again! Best regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 11 October 2013

First let me introduce you to the staff, At the bar, we have Joe, Akiko, Sade' ,Haley (moved back home and good luck Haley) and Jim (food service manager). at the Front Desk, Eddie, John, Michael, Brad, Joseph (new to the Indigo family), Stanley and Neil, The Sales Staff, Elizabeth, Danny, Paul (sales manager) and Solomon in maintenance all great people. The leader of this great crew is Gabby (General Manager) who is so pleasant. I always stay here when I travel to Atlanta for business. I was here last year for 4 weeks .This time was for 6 weeks, 8/11 - 9/21.This staff is the most friendly and customer oriented hotel staff you may ever meet. The Indigo is a boutique hotel and dog friendly located at across from the Fox Theatre in MidTown Atlanta. They have a perfect front porch to sit at with 8 tables with umbrella's so you can people watch as the FoxTheater piles in or just watch the locals walk by. The rooms are all the same size, not big, not to small but just right to get the proper ZZZ's you need. Most will complain about the size of the bathrooms but you can accomplish what you need to do in there. Listen you can stay at the big hotel's in downtown Atlanta but good luck if you want to feel apart of the hotel. The staff at the Indigo will make you feel at home and can address your needs and I guarantee you will know most of the staff's name by the time you leave. I highly recommend this hotel, to me there is not a better hotel to stay at in Atlanta. Thank You once again Indigo (Eric, IBM)

Room Tip: If you want a view of Stone Mountain get a room on the backside, if you want to see whats happening...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Eric M from Derry, NH -
WOW! Thank you! Eric, you said it all! We definitely try to treat all of guests as if they were family and I am so pleased to read the long list of names of our team members that helped make your month long stay comfortable and homelike. Truly connecting with guests with genuine acts of hospitality and care is our enduring promise to our guests. You were here for a good amount of time and saw our team and operation from many different perspectives. It brings a big smile to my face to know from you how much we all meant to the quality and enjoyment of your Indigo Experience. We all look forward to welcoming you back to your Atlanta home at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown. Thank you for your business! Warmest regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 11 October 2013

booked the hotel based off the reviews and pictures. unforunately i had something come up that prevented me being able to go. hotel does not give any kind of refund if you take their lower priced rooms. so if you want to pay more to refund but i will not be using this hotel ever.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
WebsterG, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Travis S from Pennsylvania,
It is unfortunate you could not come to Atlanta and enjoy the hotel as you intended. Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown is a great hotel and I think you would have fully enjoyed your stay with us. I understand plans change. That is why we offer discount rate plans that provide full flexiblity to make, change, and even cancel reservations up to 6pm the day of arrival. We also offer deeply discounted rates for guests who do not need the additional flexibility with their plans and who enjoy the extra savings. When making a reservation for a deeply discounted rate our website displays the terms in a few short sentences three times before the reservation can be completed and confirmed. Guests are required to click a box agreeing to the simple terms, which states, "Canceling your reservation or failing to arrive will result in forfeiture of your (money)". Each message is clear and concise to help ensure guests fully understand the agreement they are entering into so they may take advantage of the additional savings. Additionally, the cancellation policy is also stated clearly on the reservation confirmation page print out as well as in the follow up reservation confirmation email. I am sorry you did not understand the terms. We try to make it very obvious and clear so guests are fully informed and can make the best decision for their specific circumstances. Whenever you need flexibility for your plans, I encourage you to consider the refundable rates. You may pay more, but you will have full fllexibility to change or cancel your plans without risk. I hope you are able to visit Atlanta soon and will stay at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown. You will have a wonderful Indigo Experience. Warm regards, Gabriele Webster, General Manager

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Stayed with family and our dog. Very pet friendly. Great location by Fox Theatre and Piedmont Park. Staff very friendly and informative. They helped us find a great place for dinner and they have special events for our canine friends.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hello cindy k from Rochester Hills,
Thank you! We really appreciate the five star rating and nice review from your recent Hotel Indigo Experience. We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged family member back to more neighborhood fun soon. Hopefully you can visit for our Canine Cocktail Howl-o-ween costume contest on Halloween evening. There will be great prizes for all dressed up pets! Thank you for staying with us and thank you again for sharing your thoughts. Warm regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

This is my second stay here. 1st on business and although the bathrooms are small; the clean modern look and location makes up for it! The staff was very accommodating and Paul took great care of me! I met some cool people and would t hesitate to book again and or recommend to friends.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Hello glock478 from Perry, GA:
Thank you for your repeat stay with Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown! It's great to welcome you back here. Thank you for the kind words about your recent experience and for mentioning Paul. We are happy you felt connected to the hotel and our wonderful staff. We look forward to your third visit - soon! Warm regards, Gabriele Webster