Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$294
US$583
US$355
  • Room Service
1,115 results
All reviewsfox theaterrooms are smallcute hotelpeachtree streetparking garagean older buildingbed was comfortablecorner roomlocation is excellentdirectly across the streetmarta stationstreet noisepiedmont parkhotel barthe general managergeorgia techbathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My room was very small, but fine. Clean and comfortable bed. Love that they provide Aveda products in the bathroom.

This seems kind of a small thing, but I have to write this because it was weird and annoying. I called the front desk for a hairdryer, was told that one would be sent up right away. 25 min later, still no hairdryer, so I call again. She says, "It didn't come? I'm going to bring one up myself". Another 20 min go by, still no hairdryer. Finally I call housekeeping and the woman brings me one. What the hell weird people? It's not like anyone was unfriendly, but that's just kind of lame. Do what you say you're going to do, or at least apologize and/or explain what happened. It almost made me late for my meeting.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear hhaduong,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We appreciate the kind remarks on our rooms. Kindly accept my sincerest apologies for the unacceptable service you have experienced with the staff. Please be assured that we treat this matter seriously and actions will be taken by the management accordingly. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with exceptional service.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 20 November 2013

There was a mix up when I arrived because I had changed my reservation from a single bed to a double bed online. Although their computer system did not show my change, they were very accommodating to my requests and made our stay very enjoyable. Nice clean room... would definitely stay there again! Very convenient location... easy access.

Room Tip: ask for a good view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
WebsterG, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Hello prose1922 from Chattanooga, TN -
Thank you! You wrote Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown is a great place to stay. We agree! Thank you for the kind words and for staying with us. Chattanooga isn't too far away from Atlanta, so we hope you will be staying with us again soon. We look forward to welcoming you back to your Atlanta home. Warmest regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Beautiful lobby, trendy mrendy and joyful colors were a great welcome break.

We had a rough check in. First they could not find our reservation. It took a while. Then we were given a tiny muiiny room that was freezing! Also the keys did not work so had to go back down now in a rather come on mood! Next-The heat system was not working and overall the room was in a bad shape! These rooms are small anyway and this is no New York!
All got better though. They changed our room ehhh compared to other Indigo hotels rooms are ehhh.
Service at breakfast was fantastic and friendly.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Lyah78,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. However, we are thankful that you enjoyed your stay despite some issues. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We all hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again on a future visit.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Just got back from Atlanta last week after spending 7 nights at this beautiful hotel. The staff were all amazing, warm, friendly and always happy to help. The view from our room window on a night of the Fox theatre was amazing too. We loved it so much we are already planning to return next year as there hospitality was really second to none. The hotel is also only a short walk to Centennial park, Georgia Aquarium and Coca-Cola world. Well done guys from 2 happy customers :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annette Red D
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The location of this hotel was perfect for my weekend in Atlanta. Situated right across the street from the Fox Theater and near many stores and restaurants, it's great for anyone wanting to have fun in Midtown. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating to all of our needs. The room was very clean and the views were stunning. The bathroom was quaint, but that did not cause a problem at all. The rates were great for the location. Joshua was very helpful in getting us checked in quickly and helping us find places around the hotel. Within walking distance to many places of interest, I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends wanting to stay in the Midtown part of Atlanta.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have fantastic views of the city, especially at night, and are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends