Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown
US$588
US$227
US$217
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

US$160
US$140
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$155
US$150
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$192
US$186
US$133
US$110
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$179
Hyatt.com
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)
US$156
US$148
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

1,124 results
All reviewsfox theaterrooms are smallcute hotelpeachtree streetparking garagean older buildingbed was comfortablecorner roomlocation is excellentdirectly across the streetmarta stationstreet noisepiedmont parkhotel barthe general managergeorgia techbathroom
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Weekend trip to the Fox and for $200.00 plus per night I expected more. Room was clean and bed was comfortable, but bathroom was the size of a port a potty. Windows did not seal out street noise and a/c unit sounded like a 747 taking off.

• Stayed: April 2014
WebsterG, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Hello david c from Fort Smith, Arkansas -
Let me offer my apologies to you for you not fully enjoying your Indigo Experience. The rooms on the Peachtree Street can be louder when there is a large event at the Fox (like you were attending). I am sorry we did not have a quieter room available. Our bathrooms are small, dating back to the origin of the building when constructed in the early 1920's. We were one of the first hotels in the city to have bathrooms in each guest room (crazy to imagine a time when this was not a standard feature!). To address the smaller bathrooms, we made the shower larger than a standard hotel/residential shower, put on a spa-massaging shower head for an invigorating shower and added a table and mirror outside the bathroom to give space to get ready and avoid a humid, fogged up bathroom. I hope you will check us out again for future trips to Atlanta. I recommend looking for special offers and deeper discount pricing farther out from the event date. Just like the airlines, as popular dates approach, guest rooms become more scarce and the prices go higher with the increased demand. Booking sooner saves money and gives more peace of mind. I hope this helps you in finding the best prices in the future. Thank you again for staying with us and for offering your feedback. It helps the hotel and other guests. Warm regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 9 July 2014

What an amazing stay! I was in Atlanta for 2 weeks for work, and the staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and at home! Alicia and the rest of the bar staff were amazing! As well as Eddie and the rest of the front desk crew! The room was small (especially the bathroom), but everything was clean and comfortable. Also, you can't beat having Aveda products!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear TR3178 from Sioux City, Iowa -
We love hearing we are your home away from home, especially because of the efforts of our friendly team, who genuinely care for our guests like family. We all really appreciate you staying with us for business and hope you will return soon. A special thank you for mentioning by name our team members who stood out for you. I have already shared your review with them and their teammates to celebrate making a difference for our guests. Thank you again and safe travels. Warm regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed here while visiting my friends. Location is ok as it's within walking distance to some. The buildings decor and style is Ikea like cheap. Accent walls are a mix of colors and it's a cheap attempt at trying to be a W. There was no valet and the parking structure is shared with neighbor hotel and a distance from front door and TOO expensive (25$ a day and levels and levels of parking which was a hassle in/out. Interior 2 elevators that could be cleaned and updated. Was upgraded to a large king room with a "view" and the trees in the park across the street were nice but a small window at best. The bathroom was TINY and literally enough room to turn around with no sink space for anything. I would agree this property needs an update/cleaning but it's as good as a 2 star property so don't expect much at all. Their cancellation period for a refund should anything happen is unclear and they charge you should you cut your trip short of the reservation so be sure to READ the fine lines at check in. I wouldn't stay here again. Reminded me of a cheap Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Get a high room facing WEST. those rooms are 01, 02, 03, 04
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank R D

Dear R D from Beverly Hills, California -
Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback and am sorry you did not enjoy your Indigo Experience. Our decor is a mixture of items reflecting our local neighborhood story, mirroring the historic Fox Theatre located across the street. The wall murals are actual photos from the Fox Theatre and are part history and part art. With our vibrant and invigorating design and caring service, most guests love their Indigo Experience with us. Certainly not everything is for everyone and I respect your opinion and am sorry we missed the mark for you. Each Hotel Indigo is unique in its design and neighborhood story, so I still encourage you to consider our hotels when traveling and I hope you will consider us again. We do have some exciting plans for more design and decor enhancements for the hotel that I know guests will love. Warm regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed at this particular hotel due to its convenience for the Peachtree Road Race. We stayed here last year and was very pleased. However, this year the hotel seems to have gone "down hill". The bathroom in particular was in need of a heavy cleaning! Mildew in tile grout, dust on the shelf and basin area, dirty around the door frame to include hairs (yuck). The laminate floors are peeling away from the floor and furniture is damaged. In addition, they were wholly unprepared for the event of the 4th. I was told at check-in breakfast would open at 6:30am. Perfect time before the race! Unfortunately, when I went downstairs I was told it was a holiday and the restaurant would not open until 8:00am. They didn't even have coffee brewing! I purchased a bottle of water and yogurt our of their convenience store and the yogurt had already soured. I was very disappointed with my experience and will be cautious to return next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank kcakins

Dear kcakins from Savannah, Georgia -
Your experience during your last visit with us is definitely not the impression we ever want to give our guests. I am sincerely sorry. We value your business and appreciate your comments. With the help of your review we can address areas of opportunity for improvement. I have addressed your concerns with our entire housekeeping and food and beverage teams and all of our management staff. It was our mistake in planning in regards to not offering a pre-race breakfast. We should have and will. Moving forward, we will have adjusted restaurant hours for the race and other large events our guests are here attending. From the breakfast to the housekeeping and maintenance, we should have done better and we want to make it right for you. We want you to have an Inspiring Indigo Experience and earn back your confidence and love our hotel. Please contact me directly when you are planning your next trip to Atlanta and I will take care of making sure we set you up properly and take exceptional care of you along with some special extras to make it up to you. Thank you again for staying with us and for sharing. Feedback always helps us build a stronger hotel to best take care of our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back next year, if not sooner. Warm regards, Gabriele Webster

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Although there are people who don't care for the small rooms (esp. bathrooms) I have no complaints. It was perfect for me!
Michael and Eddie were exceptional, above and beyond in my opinion. They were helpful and gracious from ensuring that I had the correct directions to the Marta station to offering to refill my water bottle with fresh ice water after the block long trek up hill, they showed that they really care for their guests.
I did have a corner room that was overlooking the Fox Theatre, street was a little noisy but what do you expect in a city?
After the second day everyone recognized me and welcomed me back, asked after my day, just awesome. I would highly recommend, if simply for the service. Great place!

Room Tip: Corner rooms seem to be the roomiest from what I have heard.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank zaggrad
WebsterG, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Hello zaggrad from Topock, Arizona,
Thank you for being our guest and for recognizing our efforts to make you feel welcome and cared for. Thank you for noting Michael and Eddie for leading the charge. Your review is already pasted on our Wall of Inspiration in our employee break area. We pride ourselves with genuine caring service so it is very nice to hear it made a difference for you. I agree that our people and their dedication to inspiring our guests help to make the small bathrooms less important than the overall experience. On behalf of our entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back for another inspiring Hotel Indigo Experience. Thanks again for staying and sharing! Warm regards, Gabriele Webster