There were some mixed reviews here, so when I heard the hotel was sold out our first night there I was a little nervous. But you couldn't tell by the service, noise level or room quality that the hotel was full. And we never had to wait on an elevator.
Service was excellent. The woman who checked us in was able to find us a room with 2 dbls when we'd been told there were none to be had. The gentleman who worked in the bar couldn't have been nicer. The bellboys and the manager were all friendly and helpful. My only criticism was the attitude of the young man cooking the breakfast. He obviously didn't like his job and didn't mind people knowing it.
Our room was everything we needed, and the beds were VERY comfortable. I'd read about the noise level from the lobby, but wasn't bothered at all, and our kids sleeping in the outer room didn't complain either.
The free breakfast was very good and cooked to order each morning. This is such a huge plus, especially when travelling with 3 teenagers! We ordered some appetizers late one evening from the bar and they were excellent.
The kids enjoyed the pool, and were usually the only ones in there. The business center was very useful, since my laptop died on my first day there. The homey atmosphere in the atrium made it very comfortable to sit and chat and have a drink. We even brought friends back from a concert across the street to have a drink, and they were quite impressed.
Biggest plus - I left my daughters brand new earrings (cz, but who knew?) by the pool one night and she left a message at the front desk about it. Before we checked out, one of the maids came to the room with the earrings - said she'd found them by the pool! That was 2 days earlier - that in itself will make me want to return!
All five of us agree, this was a great choice in hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Embassy Suites Atlanta Galleria, you'll wake up every morning to a delicious and complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast featuring our signature omelets. At night, be sure to stop by our Evening Reception to mingle with other guests and enjoy complimentary cocktails and snacks.We are conveniently located across from the Cobb Galleria Centre, perfect for business travelers and leisure travelers looking to attend shows at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. With easy access to many highways, getting to local area attractions is a breeze! Our hotel features spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, 2 televisions, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, and work desk with two telephones and data port. Stay in touch during your stay with complimentary Internet access. Make the Embassy Suites Atlanta-Galleria hotel your home away from home while visiting the Atlanta, GA area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Atlanta
- Atlanta Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Atlanta Galleria Hotel