“An average Embassy Suites at best”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead
Ranked #142 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Very attentive and efficient staff EXCEPT housekeeping. We asked for room service after being missed on a Saturday and still did not get enough towels. Shopworn is a gracious review. Damaged furniture and ceilings needing repair are apparent. The free breakfasts and afternoon receptions are adequate but nothing special. Long lines for breakfast service indicates a need for a third person working the counter.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
KerensaW, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for choosing my hotel and teh nice comments about our staff. I am terrible sorry we fell short in a couple of areas I do hope you choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

This particular Embassy Suites is awesome - I travel often to Atlanta for business and even though there are closer hotels to where I work, I'd rather stay here. The staff is very friendly and they work hard to meet all your needs.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff we look forward to your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I booked a 2 bedroom suite using the embassy suites website. I specified that there would be 3 adults and 3 children in our party. When we checked in we were sent to a ONE bedroom smoking room!!! The smell was obviously horrible and the room was filthy (complete with burn holes in the couch). When I went down to complain I was told that I obviously misunderstood the website when I booked. They told me that since we had already checked in they could not refund ANY of my money and gave me a list of phone numbers for surrounding hotels. When my husband went back down to complain further they told him that they could not refund us because I booked the room through a third party website....which is a lie. We moved to the Marriott, which we highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LizandRichardK
KerensaW, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are so sorry for all of the issues and we will be reaching out to you directly to further discuss this situation.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed at this Embassy Suites while I was on a business trip and my wife and a friend of ours visited area shops. I found the stay to be pleasant. The hotel has some wear but the front desk, service and housekeeping staff was very helpful. We also ate at the Ruth Chris restaurant on premise which was excellent. For the location and price I found the hotel to be very add

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
KerensaW, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the staff. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

As an active business traveler I stay over 100 nights per year in various hotels. This hotel is not up to par with the Embassy Suites brand and Id suggest you stay elsewhere. The carpets are stained, walls super thin (I could hear standard phone conversations in the room next door), the furniture is very beat up, and the internet service is horrible. The wifi was down my entire stay and the staff acted bothered that "Everyone is calling in with this complaint - there is nothing we can do, just wait and see if it gets fixed." If you need the internet to get your work done, this hotel is not for you.

3  Thank Jared H

We appreciate your feedback regarding the wireless internet service at our hotel. We’re sorry that it didn’t work well during your stay . We hope you’ll consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Housekeeping left no towels.....called down and they only sent 2.......asked front desk and told them what happenned.....came back hours later and still no towels....called down again and asked for towels-they tols us we had to come down and get them. beds are horrible and hotel is outdated....do not bother to waste your money here.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Melissa B

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Staff members were very pleasant and helpful. Front desk staff was very professional and helpful. Rooms were clean and nice. The bathrooms were clean and very well stocked with lots of towels and toiletries. The wet bar was nice and stocked with all the amenities needed to serve your guess. The bedrooms are well decorated with a window view of the city. The front living space was well decorated and furniture was contemporary, and nice.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KerensaW, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words about the staff. I am truely glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with me and hope that you choose us again your next trip to Atlanta.