“Pretty good hotel in Buckhead Atlanta ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead

Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead
Ranked #115 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Orlando, Florida
“Pretty good hotel in Buckhead Atlanta ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The embassy suites in Buckhead is a great option while staying in Buckhead. The rooms are really big, with a separate bedroom from the living area. The room looked updated, and the complimentary breakfast was good. I thought the staff was friendly and attentive, and always in a good mood.

Stayed July 2014
KerensaW, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at my hotel. The large rooms are wonderful especially when you have your family with you. We hope that you choose our hotel on your next trip to Atlanta.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

The first thing I was told, after I waited in line for 20 minutes to check in at 4:30, was "don't hate me if your room isn't ready. I'm just the messenger." Uh, ok. She proceeded to tell me that they were way overbooked, so everyone has been yelling at them because they don't have any rooms. Well, I would be upset too, if they didn't have a room for me. When hotels overbook, I am completely turned off. The room was fine, but dated. The whole place needs some work. If you great deal, go for it. Otherwise, I would look elsewhere.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
KerensaW, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
I apologize that you did not get top notch service that we try to provide all our guest. We strive for excellence and I see we fell short during your stay. Thank you for sharing the information with me and allowing me the opportunity to address with my team. We do hope that you will consider us again your next stay in Buckhead.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed during the Jul 4th festivities. In addition to the 4th, there are reunions and the Peachtree Road Race participants. So keep this in mind during this time. However, I'm sure other hotels in the area might experience the same "overcrowding" during the time. The linen in the room needed some attention and the internet connection was not user friendly. Overall, our stay was average. Looking for improvement in our future stay.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KerensaW, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for choosing my hotel during your recent trip to Atlanta, yes the fourth of July is a very busy time at the hotel we truly enjoy all our guest that choose to stay with us during this time and enjoy getting to watch many run in the Peachtree Road race we do hope that you choose us your next visit to Atlanta and we hope to make those improvements where we fell short during your stay.
Huntsville,Al., United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I spent three nights and four days in Atlanta July 3-6, 2014. We were attending the 2014 International Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. We stayed at Embassy Suites, because I am familiar with the area. My wife likes shopping at Macy's and the other fine stores in the area.
The Embassy Suites, is a little older building, but it is well kept. The staff is very friendly, and efficient. I like the idea of leaving my car in the garage, and walking to the Marta System for transportation in and around Atlanta. I also enjoyed the manager's hospitality hour along with the breakfast. Unfortunately we did not get the breakfast, had to leave to early to get to the Dome.
The one great thing we did was to have dinner in the Ruth Chris Restaurant located in the Hotel.
that was a treat.

Room Tip: We were on the 11th floor, corner suite.
2 Thank Dwight R W
Thank you for choosing our Hotel during your recent trip to Atlanta, I hope that you choose us again in the future. I am so glad that you enjoyed your room and view and that Ruth's Chris delivered a great dining experience.
Port Perry, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great location, across the street from public transit with lots of places to eat within comfortable walking distance. Room was very clean and spacious, with all the amenities expected.

Breakfast was outstanding, plus there is a Starbucks kiosk within the gift shop.

My only disappointment was the internet access. They charge $10 a day for internet, and the signal was unreliable. Frequently cut off in mid-stream and the connection speed was often dismal.

Other than that, a great place that I would stay in again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at my hotel. We hope that you choose us again in the future.
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

It is a great place to have a Family reunion. it is centrally located to visit the mall. The staff was friendly. We went on the 4th of July. We did not know this until we got there but that did not spoil our plans for six flags. It was a great stay.

Location
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am so glad that you chose our hotel and that your family had a great stay, I hope that your family enjoyed the Peachtree Road race. We hope that next time your family chooses Atlanta that you choose our Hotel.
Fairborn, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed over the 4th weekend with 13 other members of our family. The cousins had a great time. I think some did a few too many Shirley Temples and pool activities. At about 1AM on the morning of the 4th our grandson woke our daughter because he felt sick. After it was over, our daughter needed help getting everything cleaned. She called the front desk for housekeeping, but no one was on duty, so they sent up Larry, the security guard. He helped our daughter with the mess, and she kept apologizing, but he assured her that it was not a big deal. It made her feel a lot better. We had a wonderful vacation. Thank you Larry and all the people that were so helpful. Pat Egalite

• 5 of 5 bubbles
KerensaW, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you so much I am so glad that we were able to host your family again. I do hope that we will be able to see your entire family again next year. I am very pleased to see that Larry was able to Make it Right for your daughter I understand having a sick child can be a trying process and I am glad Larry could help make that a little easier.