Quality Inn Northlake
US$153
US$148
US$135
US$127
All reviewswelcome basketthird floorroom was cleanoutside entryusual muffinsburger theoryhighway accessboiled eggseasy accessrefrigerator and microwaveyogurtneeded a place to staya nice place to stayatlanta trafficstayed two nightsstone mountainnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I stayed here last week with my friend. We got the double room on the 3rd floor. My main purpose in booking this hotel is because of the USCIS office. Only 5 minutes walk. Plenty of parking, the rooms are clean , spacious and smells good (well we got the non smoking room) but still great value for money. Near hi-ways and about 20mins drive to downtown. Lots of restaurants nearby and there's wells fargo next to the building incase you need cash right away. Huge selection of food for breakfast but nothing fancy. It was very convenient for us and we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Book the business room located on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charms F
Reviewed 2 June 2014

my stay at QI Northlake-Atlanta was pleasant, short but pleasant. everyone from Stacy at the desk
to the housekeepers were very friendly, helpful and professional. my room was clean and the location of the hotel was excellet. I'LL BE BACK

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2014

i recently stayed at QI northlake the past weekend. When we arrive, we were not greeted, the front desk cleck Stacey was very rude and unprofessional. There was a mix up with our rooms. They placed my father in a room on the third floor which was inside of the hotel, and Placed my room on the first floor as an Outside room, meaning my room door is outside. I explained to the front desk clerk that i have a child and i dont feel safe with an outside room. Stacy begin to argue with me about my rate stating that employee rates are for outside rooms only. Stacey never offered to upgrade my room, she simply advised me that i can cancel my reservation and try finding somewhere else to stay. Because rooms in Atlanta where booked, we had no other choice but to stay at this hotel. I ended up staying in my fathers room, and when asked to cancel the other room was told it was too late. The cleaness of the hotel wasnt the best. There were burn marks on the tubes and hair on the pillow cases. The room has an odd smell. I would never stay here again

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank tamsha J
QINorthlake, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Tamsha:

Your reservation was for an Employee Rate. Your manager should have explained to you that for the reduced rate you were paying, a Quality Inn would only offer you rooms on the exterior, not on the business floor.

We are sorry that you were inconvenienced and were disappointed upon arrival. As a Choice Employee you certainly had the ability to call our hotel ahead of time and inquire about the type of accommodation we provide.employees. Our desk agents follow the hotel policies but if you had called in advance, depending on our occupancy, management may have made an exception once told that you were bringing a baby along.

Again, we are sorry that you were disappointed in your stay...Please call us and provide the name of your general manager so that we may call him or her to explain our policy regarding employee
rates.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in QI Northlake as a gateway to fly back to Brazil. The hotel facilities are basic and compatible with the price. The size of room is ok for 2 persons, not more than this (we chose a 2-double beds room). The breakfast is also basic as in most other hotels and my suggestion to management is to orient staff to keep control on missing itens, since I had to ask for milk, silverware, bread on both mornings. The staff was friendly and answered all my needs in a satisfactory way.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jcm_brazil
QINorthlake, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear JCM_Brazil:

We appreciate your note regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn Northlake.

Please know that we have reviewed it with our breakfast attendant in order to ascertain that not only her but the front desk attendant as well pay attention to items that may have run out.

Kal Held

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Our stay in September for 4 nights was outstanding. Very Clean, comfortable, convenient, cordiality superb -- and breakfast was terrific. We recommend this even though it is a distance from the Jackson-Hartsfield Airport. Staff extremely helpful; near shopping malls; highways - our next trip to Atlanta will be in the next few months and we will do our best to book into this Quality Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank illurat
QINorthlake, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Guest:

You are very kind in describing you recent stay in such positive terms. We always try to meet our guests comfort and expectations.

Kal Held