Spent three nights on a business convention. Room clean and enough space to work. Need to pay for internet access. Convention hall was good. Restaurant, gift shop and coffee shop OK. Pool was too cold and place was too windy during my trip. Hotel is only two blocks from train station (MARTA), and easy to walk if no heavy luggage. Lots of cafe and restaurant nearby. Lenox mall is a bit further away, still doable with good sneakers. Got a good price during the convention and would stay here again for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt