The accommodations were good, though nothing special. Clearly the owners of the Grand Hyatt expect that everyone staying there is wealthy. After you have paid a very high price for the room (even through Priceline), everything else you might want is additional and expensive. It was an additional $22 to park on their property, an extra $11 per computer for WiFi access, and food prices were at least double anything reasonable ($16 for a salmon & cream cheese bagel & $5 for orange juice). I own an optometry business and provide free WiFi to guests. I can go to McDonald's and get free WiFi. But the Grand Hyatt is charging $11 per computer? I was very disappointed with my experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt