I stayed at the Grand Hyatt when I visited Atlanta last. First thing I remember about the hotel is amazing location
1) Centrally located with Peachtree Subway station 50 metres away
2) Pharmacy and Starbucks 50 m away
3) Lots of malls around the place
4) Coke Museum
5) Atlanta Aquarium
The hotel is beautiful. I had a lovely room and when requested was provided a full shaving kit, as I had forgotten mine.
Amazing room service is what I remember. I also had a chance to eat at the coffee shop and pick up sandwiches from the Hotel's smaller coffee shop.
But the best meal I had was the traditional diner just a block away from the hotel,"metro". Almost all the hotel staff recommended this, so you cant go wrong when you eat here. Its amazing food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt