My husband and I stayed at the Grand Hyatt July 4th-6th and had an excellent stay. The hotel staff was friendly, attentive to our needs and extremely accommodating. The room was clean and comfy and quite modern for the age of the facility. Here are our tips:
1. The 3rd floor outdoor seating area is truly an oasis! Get your favorite beverage and snack and enjoy quiet conversation with a loved one or a laugh with a friend. This patio area is absolutely beautiful at sunset and feels like you're nestled away in a quiet place in the middle of the city. There's even a little zen garden with an Asian feel. Be sure to visit the 3rd floor during your stay.
2. Skip breakfast! Cassis is beautifully overpriced (great ambiance and decent food but incredibly overpriced.) Go to the flying biscuit a few feet from the hotel instead. Great food for a fraction of the price.
3. Ask for executive lounge access. Typically there's an extra charge but it's worth trying. You may get it at free or reduced cost.
I definitely enjoyed my stay and would stay again:-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt