Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
2,129 results
All reviewszen gardenonyx barself parkingbeautiful hotelwithin walking distancecorner roomrestaurants and shoppingclub levelroom servicemarta stationmile radiusper daybusiness meetingthe room was nicefitness centerfree shuttleenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the concierge level the night before the Peachtree Road Race, and my only complaint is that we only stayed one night! The location was perfect, just a short walk to the start of the race, and the staff was great, even supplying me with the pins I'd forgot to grab.
We got our room upgraded through Hyatt's program that allows upgrades at a reduced cost if available at time of check-in. We just checked a box while reserving the room and were bumped up for an additional $35 when we got there. It was totally worth it. We loved the snacks and breakfast, and the view from our 24th floor room was amazing.
I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay in the Buckhead area. We had a great stay and plan to come back for next year's race as well.

• Stayed: July 2014
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you truly enjoyed our Club Level. Thank you for sharing all of your great comments, we look forward to your next stay and hope you had a great race day.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Was here on a business trip for 5 days. The check in and check out was fast and easy. Getting all my bags to the room was painless thanks to the associates. (A lot of dust but not a big deal for me) Maid service was GREAT especially Rita and Maria. The view is great. The rooms are amazing and very clean. The hotel is very quiet(Which is GREAT). I love this hotel. Everything was nice! They cater to all of your need. Anything you left at home or just forgot, you can bet they have it for you, FREE. I have ZERO complaints. They truly made my stay feel just like home! I would DEFINITLY recommend and I will be staying here again! THANKS ALOT!!!

Room Tip: *Higher Floors (For A Nice View) *Away From Ice Machines
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share, we really appreciate all the positive comments about the hotel and the staff. We are so glad that you enjoyed all our amenities and are glad you were able to make this your home during your stay. See you next time.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is lovely. The staff were incredibly helpful, and the room service was delicious! We had the multi grain pancakes and the tofu wrap - yummo! There is a super nice mall nearby, and the subway is walking distance. The room was clean, quiet, and had a great view of the downtown skyline. loved it!

Stayed: July 2014
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

We love this yummy review, thanks for sharing.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Family stayed here on Labor Day. Friendly staff...clean room. The location was excellent. We were able to walk to dinner both nights. Can't beat the location. Starbucks coffee was very good. Our view was decent from the room. Parking was really the only negative.

Stayed: September 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed the holiday weekend and the great location, we hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a convention at the Georgia Dome. This was a great hotel. The bed was the best. Everything was great. Only complaint is a few bellhops were a little rude. Also a heads up that the Chick fi la down the road closes at 5 P.M. The Buckhead Pizza Company is across the street from this hotel. It is a must!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and especially our great new beds. Its so convenient to stay here and still go to your meeting downtown and you cannot beat the area. We are sorry about the bellmen but appreciate the feedback, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.