I took my 11 year old daughter here for the weekend as a little bit of a "getaway". We live in Atlanta, so thought it would be fun to get a hotel close to shopping and restaurants in Buckhead. I did some research on best hotel pools and this was highly recommended. The accommodations and service were great, the room service food was exceptional, but the pool was just OK. No poolside service, very few towels (which were kinda old and yucky) and the pool itself is a little dated. Also, on Friday and Saturday night the guests were definitely there to party in Atlanta so not the best vibe for younger or older folks;-). Great location, close to shopping, movies, etc. am sure this is a great hotel for business travelers during the week, not really a family friendly place on weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt