“I'm a Hampton Inn fan and this hotel is perhaps the best I've stayed in.”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #26 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Nashville, Tennessee
“I'm a Hampton Inn fan and this hotel is perhaps the best I've stayed in.”
Reviewed 19 May 2011

From my late night registration, helpful staff, and terrific breakfast, this stay was a great experience.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Musiccity80
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 24 May 2011
Dear Musiccity80,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It is great to hear everything went well during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future should your travels bring you back to Atlanta. Thank you again for your kind words, hope your travels are always safe and enjoyable no matter where they may take you.

Kindest Regards,

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
SE LONDON
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Stayed here after landing at Atlanta - short drive and easy to find - nice room and lovely breakfast. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank AUTISMSMITH
Dear AUTISM SMITH,

Thank you for your response. It is our pleasure to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for our leisure travelers who come and visit Atlanta. We hope, should you chose to visit Atlanta again, that you would chose our hotel to host you and your family. Hope the rest of your trip was a lot of fun as well! Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest Regards,

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I spent 2 nights in the hotel. Both were great. The entire staff did everything they could to make my stay a great one. I had a business meeting planed for their meeting room. I worked out perfectly. Thanks Hampton Inn Northlake.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Georgeyiii
Dear Georgeyiii,

My name is Jonathan Denbow, I am the Front Office Manager here at the Hapton Inn Atlanta Northlake. I'm so glad you chose our hotel to host your meeting and even happier that we helped make it a success. On behalf of the entire staff I'd like to say Thank You. I hope you chose our location again if you happen to need another host for your meeting, or if you're in Atlanta for a leisure trip too! We really appreciate that you set time aside to write the review of your stay and business meeting. We love having you here!

Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I had a great experience from the front desk to everyone I came encounter with. The room was clean along with the whole hotel was clean. The breakfast was perfect. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank amcamdsad

We here at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake appreciate you taking the time to respond about your recent stay with us. I'm glad we lived up to every expectation you had and were able to provide a "perfect stay" for you. We hope to have you here again and soon!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 13 April 2011

This is a jewel in the Hampton crown. Excellent accomodations, clean and well kept. Great breakfast bar. The only problem we encountered there was that during our 2 night stay they were housing numerous volley ball baseball and other "youth groups". Now this is ok as we have kids BUT the chaperones were on one floor and the kids on another which is generally BAD planning. As singles in the midst of this we were on a floor with kids on either side and noise !!!!! Now IF I had been there on business I would have had a holy fit.. an I did tell the desk clerks WHY don't you put all the "adults" on one floor- area. and then house all the"kids" together. This would have been more helpful to the groups involved too.
In the middle of the night one of the chaperones had to be called from another floor to quell the din on OUR floor..
I would love to say we had a "wonderful" stay and it IS a wonderful place- if there are not major youth events going on in Atlanta.
I would suggest to the management ( and I already have ) that they consider seriously my suggestion about housing youth groups all in one place on one floor and have a designated "adult" or "business" floor.

Room Tip: No good rooms during a youth event.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank triptique
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 3 May 2011
Dear triptique,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. We have been really fortunate this year to house some groups which may unfortunately be a bit bigger than what we can hold on a single floor. We appologize for the inconvenience the group members caused you during your stay and really appreciate your understanding. Thank you again for your very kind words, please allow us an opportunity to get it right if you're ever back in Atlanta.

Hope you have an excellent day!

DENVER
Reviewed 5 April 2011

Room AC was somewhat noisy. Refridgerator made a slight buzzing sound when left turned on. If you are a very light sleeper like me, consider turning them off. Location is excellent if you have a car and don't mind driving. Not sure where the closest marta station is. But I do know there wasn't one near by. Otherwise 2 major freeways + other side roads were about a 2 minute drive away. Loads of shopping and restaurants in the area + 2 very convinent grocery stores for anything you might want. Hotel works best as a base to take day trips into Atlanta itself or to areas north, East and South. Also ask if they have a wired internet access. Free WI FI was somewhat slow at times AND IS NOT SECURED. Be careful sharing personal data over it

Room Tip: Get something away from the elevators otherwise
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank driveswheelsoffcar
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 20 April 2011
Dear, driveswheelsoffcar,

We appreciate all the loveley things you had to say about our property. If it provides any assistance at all during your future stays with us, we have two MARTA stations within a 5.8 miles radius of the hotel with free daily parking <Doraville and Chamblee Tucker Stations>. Making it very affordable and easy to head to all the major attractions around Atlanta. We also have two bus stops on two routes in front of the Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 March 2011

This Hampton seemed to be okay to me. The beds were comfortable. The room seemed a little cramped. My husband hated that the fan for the air was loud when it came on (on low), which made him have to turn the TV up loud, and then the air would cut off again--over and over again. There was no way to take the fan off auto and just let it run constantly. Also, the room had a funny smell when we first came in, but nothing our Febreeze couldn't take care of. The breakfast was the standard Hampton breakfast--the hostess is very friendly, and we loved visiting with her.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SfromTulsa
jdenbow, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 24 March 2011
Dear SfromTulsa,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake. My name is Jonathan Denbow, the property's Front Office Manager, if you could please call me at the property at your convenience I would like to speak with you about the room you occupied so that I may have my maintenance staff take a look at the climate control unit to see about quieting the fan down a bit. I wouldn't want that to stay an issue for any future guests. Our breakfast hostess will be happy to hear your comments about her demeanor while you were here. Thank you again for visiting our hotel in Atlanta we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake