“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #20 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I had stayed here at this location for 87 days with a work program. There was not one request that I needed that was not full filled. All of the staff goes out of there way above all expectations. For example something as small as going to the store the staff gave transportation with me being a parcial blind person they took care of all my needs. They really made me feel as if I was part of the family and made me feel at home.

Room Tip: They are all great rooms. Just dont get a room near the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Mark S
SandraMonsalve, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 12 August 2012
Dear Mark S,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We had really enjoyed having you here during your training. We are always glad to asisst any of our guest with what ever needs they may have while they stay in our hotel. All of our guest is part of our family.

Sandra Monsalve

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 June 2012

If Hampton, or even better, Hilton wants to train staffs how to do things the right way, they should send a team down to this hotel and watch. Marcella, hosts the nightly reception, and Pedro Rodriquez, front desk manager, are worth more than you can ever pay them. They make everyone feel like that person is the most important person at the hotel that evening. They interact with every guest (even though english may not be their primary language) and make everyone feel special. Pedro and Marcella should be a part of a basic hotel training video (and rewarded financially) for Hilton. I cannot say enough nice things about them.

Thomas Potter, 6/11/12; Room 114

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Thomas P
Dear Thomas P,

I want to say thank you so much for the review on our employees Marcella and Pedro. We are always greatful to have good employees who make the guest feel welcomed and feel as if they are part of our family. We look forward to see you again here at the Hampton Inn Northlake.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Stayed at this hotel to test out another hotel spot in ATL. It's a bit North from where I normally stay, but close to the highway.
- Hotel staff was nice and friendly.
- The room accommodations were good.
- Iron in the room was blah. (not uncommon these days)
- Closet armoire was a bit tiny, but adequate
- Room was a bit plain, but that's not always a bad thing.
- Toilet seat wasn't clean. It looked as if the maid had wiped the seat, but left residue.
- Shower head really short for someone 6ft tall.

Overall, it wasn't my favorite hotel to stay at in ATL, but the experience was good. The only concern I had is when i checked in to the hotel location on Foursquare/Twitter and my friends in the area immediately replied asking why I was staying in that neighborhood. Tod me not to leave my valuables around. They said it wasn't known as the safest part of ATL. What part is was my response to them! I didn't experience any issues why crime or vandalism. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to try a new place, and I would stay there again should my normal hotel be fully booked.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Brad_Matthews
SandraMonsalve, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 10 August 2012
Dear Brad_Matthews,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a concise review. My name is Sandra Monsalve and I am the Front Office Manager here at the Hampton Inn Northlake. It was a great pleasure in reading your review and I hope your regular hotel is fully booked more often so that we may see you again and again. I am very sorry to hear our housekeepers left a residue on your toilet seat, I will personally pass this information on to our housekeeping supervisor so we can ensure this does not happen to another guest going forward. Thank you once again for taking the time, we look forward to seeing you some time in the near future.

Guest Services Manager
Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake
Reviewed 10 February 2012

The hotel is in a great location, near I285, mall ect. The entire staff was so above the norm, always a terrific surprise. They offer a type of happy hour, with a Mexican night complete with live music and margaritas. The local business community is invited, which made for a great way to learn the area. I found the entire staff, from the owner to the breakfast assistant, to be eager to make my stay all I could ask for. I look forward to return trips at this location, and have sent 2 business associates there. Not surprisingly, they had similar experiences.

Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank ALaMothe
jdenbow, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Dear ALaMothe,

Your review is very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to submit such glowing remarks about our property. We do have a social every Monday - Thursday and are glad you were able to join us on our Fiesta Night we had. That particular event was a celebration ending a fortunate year for all of our corporate clients and in-house guests. We hope to see you again in the very near future!

Your Friends in Town,

The Entire Staff at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake
Chevy Chase, Maryland
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Enjoyed everything from cleanliness to service. The breakfast was generous and of very good quality. I recommend the hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Karim C
Dear Karim C,

Thank you for choosing our hotel in December of 2011. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and are very happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Jonathan Denbow
DC
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Our family had such a nice stay at the Hampton Inn Atlanta, Northlake. From the minute we came into the very clean and attractive lobby, we were met by staff who were friendly, helpful and efficient. we are a bigger family so we took two rooms. Our king size bed for the grownups was very luxurious, and our teens were very happy with their room as well. We all enjoyed coming down in the morning for a cheerful and filling breakfast with lots of choices including fresh fruit and waffles, cereals, a wide choice of beverages, etc. It is clear that this hotel is kept up with a lot of knowledge, investment and care in order to be top of the line. The fitness room is excellent, and - well - the outdoor pool would be great except that we visited in the middle of winter! We will be back in the summer to try out the pool.

Room Tip: As said, the king size bed is very luxurious!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Lora B
Dear Lora B,

We loved having you here!! Hope to see you and the whole family back again on your next trip to Atlanta. We look forward to having you lounging around in the summer months along side our outdoor pool, maybe even enjoying some friendly games of Marco Polo! Thank you for submitting your review we appreciated every word. See you soon,

Your Friend in Town,

Jonathan Denbow and the Entire Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake Staff
Midway, Georgia
Reviewed 8 January 2012

The Hampton Inn - Northlake location will provide a pleasant, quiet, clean, and comfortable stay for a reasonable and affordable price. The hotel is located near stores and restaurants. Freeway 285 is within a few blocks from the hotel. The staff really makes you feel like an "old friend come to visit."

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jackman53
jdenbow, Entire Staff at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
Dear Jackman53,

We hope you'll be our friend in town the next time you're in Atlanta. I am pleased to know the staff here made you feel like an "old friend come to visit", you're welcome any time! Thank you for taking the time to let everyone else know how you feel. We'll see you next time!

Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake Staff