“A good place to stay, the people inside is very kind, friendly and professional.”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #24 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I was in Northlake GA, for business reason, but at the end of that day, I realize there's many beautiful places to know in that city, and I found this hotel very comfortable, and the staff is very friendly, they really care about their people. Is a good place to stay if you are in town!!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Hielox
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Atlanta really is a lovely city, particularly if you happen to be here when the azaleas and dogwoods are in bloom. We hope business (or pleasure) bring you back our way again soon. PB

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Ellijay, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We can not thank the hotel staff at the Hampton Inn Northlake for working with us on a block of rooms for our son's wedding. They were and are marvelous. Eveything went very smoothly and they even got to know all of our party and greeted us by name. We overwhelming recommend anyone to stay with this fine facility.
They went above and beyond the call of duty.
Thanks again Isabella for helping with our contract.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Congratulations! We were delighted to host your family and friends and we wish your son and his new bride a long and happy life together. PB
Lexington, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2013

The Hampton Inn Northlake is a wonderful hotel and the staff are super friendly and helpful! Hotel has a comfortable and clean feel. The breakfast area is nice and the staff go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. At night you can enjoy a glass of wine or a soft drink in the lobby and relax and watch TV while enjoying one of their featured appetizers. You will enjoy this hotel and the price is right!

Room Tip: The room outside of the ice machine is noisiest...other rooms are great.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 8 March 2013
We have a Guest Social every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night, so guests can relax and visit and enjoy a sip and nosh. It makes a nice transition from the business day into an evening away from home. Hope you have a chance to visit again soon. PB
Destin, FL
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Hotels are hotels and Hampton Inns are Hampton Inns but what sets one apart from the others are the people. This Hampton's staff make you feel like they really care about you and that you are like a guest in their home. This doesn't just happen. Creating a culture of hospitality starts at the top, and this Hampton Inn's leadership has fostered and encouraged that culture. We were in the midst of a move to Atlanta with all the associated stresses, yet each evening and morning, we were treated to a respite from all that with smiles, good wishes and good cheer. Well done!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much. I'll pass the feedback on to the team. They are the nicest people. PB
USA
Reviewed 3 March 2013

my wife and i stayed here a couple weeks ago. the hotel is new, clean, and well run. the only complaint was that it was a bit cold although heating was running in the room. seemed like the walls did not have enough insulation. however, it was unusually cold for atlanta,the temperatures were around freezing for several days...

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
We had one unusually cold night here. My house couldn't seem to get warm either. I hadn't thought about it before because it is seldom a problem, but next time it gets cold, I'll ask the staff to set the adjoining room thermostats up a few degrees so the building as a whole feels warmer. Thanks for letting me know. PB
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Extremely quiet and easy to find. My family enjoyed the breakfast and the King sized bed! I must admit the beds were the best I believe I've slept in, in a hotel. We will try to return if we pass through again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
I don't know why it took the hotel industry so long (2000 years or so) to figure out that beds are really important. But, once Hampton Inn as a franchise decided to upgrade their beds, I think the company did the best job of any hotel chain. I love Hampton Inn beds too. Come sleep with us again soon. PB
Valrico, Florida
Reviewed 1 March 2013

This hotel has a quiet location, but is still easy to get anywhere on the northeast side of Atlanta. Service was great, newly renovated lobby and rooms were beautiful. Ladies, I can't say enough about the bathroom lighting! I also saw the beer and wine in the evening, and breakfast selection was huge. From now on, it's the only place I'll stay in Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Lighting is important to me when I travel too. I like a bright bathroom because it's cleaner. And now that I am over 50, I like a bright bedroom so I can read. Thanks for the great comments on the renovation. Hope to see you back again soon. PB