“Trip to Atlanta” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Toronto, Canada
“Trip to Atlanta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Very enjoyable stay at the Hampton. The rooms were clean and the staff was exception nice. Would definitely go back and stay. I was a little disappointed with the pool - being outdoor it was cold so I could not get to swim - not problem though as I had time to do other things.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
It's rapidly heading into summer in Atlanta and the pool will be balmy and refreshing as we get into 90+ degree days. Try us again and I hope you have a chance to swim next visit. PB

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Sarasota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I had a wonderful stay. Service was excellent, brreakfast selection were great, location close to freeway. I used business center couple of times to get area information. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in this area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
We just put new computers in the Business Center - big flat panel all-in-ones with touch screens. I've been using them too and they are so nice I may have to get one at home. Thanks for the good review. PB
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Had an excellent stay. This was a quick trip and spent only one short night at hotel. Room was clean and well equipped. It suited my needs and I would recommend it to my friends. I have not stayed at a Hampton inn in quite some time and was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Welcome back to Hampton Inn. Almost all the hotels in the System now have new lobbies and exercise rooms - but we like to think ours is particularly nice. Hope you visit again soon. PB.
Lynchburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Wanted to stay in a hotel within close proximity to downtown Atlanta and Stone Mountain. This hotel met that criteria, and we were very pleased with our stay. Our room, and the rest of the hotel, was clean and comfortable. Cleanliness is a primary thing that I look for in a hotel, and I was content with the overall condition of our room, lobby, and dining area. We did not use the pool or exercise room, so I cannot speak to the condition of those areas. The staff we encountered was friendly, and Maricella was a wonderful hostess for breakfast and the evening reception. She was very pleasant, and saw to it that everyone visiting the dining area was well taken care of. Food was enjoyable and even kept fresh for late breakfast arrivals. Upon arrival in our room, we noticed that our tub did not have a drain stopper, but this problem was quickly taken care of after a call down to the front desk. We would recommend this hotel for those looking for a quiet area close to Atlanta.

Room Tip: Room 407 was quiet ,not far from elevator, and had a view of the pool.
Thanks for the recommendation. Hope you enjoyed Atlanta and Stone Mountain. PB
Port Wentworth, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Was a bit hard to fine following map quest. Took me to a residential neighborhood. Staff was friendly and polite. The a/c didnt work too well in the room and there were a few hairs in the tub and blow dryer. Had an amazing breakfeast and the showers had plenty of hot water.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I wonder if you were on the fifth floor. We are beefing up the fifth floor AC for those Georgia days that get over 90 degrees. Thanks for letting me know - the rooms will be comfortably chilled in a matter of days. PB
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

The furnishings were new, the continental breakfast more than adequate. I unfortunately stayed at a time when there was a traveling group of high school kids. For two nights I had to listen to noise and constant slamming of the doors. I had called 3 times and I believe someone attempted to quiet them but it was shortlived. Housekeeping could do a better job. Bathroom floors were not regularly swept and I noticed something on the hallway floor that had been there during my entire stay and not vacuumed.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm sorry you had trouble with one of our high school groups. I know we had one weekend recently with some kids who were in a hotel for the first time. I scheduled a security guard to help the chaperons but it obviously wasn't enough. I will talk to security and housekeeping personally about your experience. We will do better if you give us another try. PB
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn-Northlake for three nights. When we walked in the lobby everything looked nice and the person at the desk was friendly. The lobby appeared to have been recently updated. We checked in and started down the hallway to our room when we saw workers installing wallpaper---this turned out to be no problem, the workers stopped and helped us maneuver the luggage cart down the hall. The room was nice, clean, and appeared to have been recently updated. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was hot and there was an evening appreciation meal each weekday--which was a nice surprise! The thing that really stood out the most to us was the friendliness and helpfulness of every staff member we met at this location! We were happy we chose this hotel.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
The lobby is indeed new and I'm glad you liked it. We've enjoyed using it to have social hour on weeknights. Visit again when you have a chance. PB