“Hampton Inn in Atlanta, GA USA”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #22 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Service was excellent including check in, cleanliness of hotel, room, etc. Breakfast was wonderful including omlets and make your own waffles. Even had natural fruit and fruit in its own junice. Location was great and short distance from a mall.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thales P
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Waffles are a relatively new item for us, and we recently went to a new (and much better) fruit. Glad you found both to your liking. PB, Owner

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This review will focus on some extraordinary actions taken by the hotel management and staff. They were instrumental in the recovery of stolen property while we were guests of the hotel. My wife and I spent 5 nights at the Hampton inn at Northlake, to attend our youngest grand child's christening. During our stay we had our two older g'kids stay with us for a night. Unfortunately our grandson's I phone was stolen from the gym where he had left it unattended for a few minutes.
The staff and management reviewed all the video from the security cameras, identified the person who entered the gym during the time in question, contacted the responsible adult supervising the minor thought to have taken the phone, requested the adult take action to return the stolen property and followed up with the adult supervisor..... all of which led to the return of the phone. We opted to not file a police report since the hotel staff conducted such a thorough investigation which led to the recovery and because the persons involved were minors.
Hotel staff are extraordinarily friendly and seem to take a personal interest in the guests well being.
Food for breakfast was good ... Morning staff always had a genuine smile.

Room Tip: Try to get the 5th floor... Away from the elevators
1  Thank Motorcyclefamily

I am so glad we were able to retrieve your grandson's I-Phone. They are easy to put down and tempting to pick up. We just completely renovated the exercise room and installed all new equipment. Glad it's getting used.
Best Regards, PB, Owner

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Friendly staff, very nice breakfast items. The breakfast area was clean and items were displayed well. Visited this hotel in the past and it is as good today as it was during previous visits. Would readily recommend to someone wishing to stay at a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Thomas M

Thank you. I particularly like to hear from guests who have stayed with us before. Hotels get a lot of wear and tear so when we live up to your recollections, I know we are keeping up with our repairs, replacements and renovations. We want to make sure our product is fresh, clean and up-to-date. Come again soon. PB, Owner

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Staff were genuinely friendly and helpful. We stayed at the property four days with our grandchildren and visited sights in the metro area. Rooms were clean and comfy. The location is great in terms of many restaurants and shopping options nearby. It is also easy to get on I-285 and motor to any destination in Atlanta. Will stay again at this property!

1  Thank GH195

I'm so glad you brought your grandchildren on your trip to Atlanta. We've become a good family destination between Stone Mountain, the Aquarium and attractions downtown, and our many neighborhoods (and neighborhood restaurants). Northlake is a nice quiet area with good services and easy access in all directions. My kids like the pool and 45 channels on our high-def TVs. Hope yours did too. Please come again soon. PB, Owner.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The staff was very friendly! The rooms were neat and clean. The breakfast was good... lots of things to choose from. I really LOVED the complimentary cookies in the evening...my favorite part! My family likes to stay at Hampton Inns where ever we go, and this one had the great service we have come to expect!

1  Thank Kaylen K

Thank you so much for your comments. I personally love cookies and our hotel bakes them fresh each afternoon. It's nice to have a treat and little pick-me-up around check in time. Hope you will visit again soon. PB, Owner.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I spent a night at the Hampton Inn on route to Las Vegas in July 2013. The shuttle bus picked us up from Hartsfield International and took us directly to the Hotel, which is next door to the Airport. The hotel was clean and yet it was an older establishment lacked nothing for comfort. They serve a complimentary breakfast which includes freshly baked waffles, scambled eggs, sausage, bacon and cornflakes to name a few.

The rooms were clean and the bathrooms, yet a bit dated, functioned without any issue. There is a small fitness room in the reception area that has the basic equipment to ensure that you can still have a decent workout before you travel. The Inn also has a decent sized swimming pool, so you can certainly have a swim if the weather permits. Check in and check out went extremely smooth and assistant was most helpful.

The Inn is set amongst trees which adds to the homely feel. Everything considered, I found the Inn confortable and was a pleasant stop over. There is Ruby Tuesday restaurant across the street from the Inn and the food was of high quality.

I would stay there again if I am flying via Atlanta.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Road facing side if you need some extra peace and quiet. My room was cl...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank woorsuthi

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Hampton Inns - we strive to be clean, consistent, and a great place to stay. I actually think you were at a Hampton Inn next to the airport. We are several miles away in northeast Atlanta near Northlake Mall and Tucker. If you find yourself back in the US, I hope you will reserve a couple of days to tour Atlanta. We'd love to be your home base. PB, Owner

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The hotel was very clean. The staff acknowleged me by name each time I passed the information desk. The hotel is very close to the mall and Publix, for shopping. The breakfast was good and the Happy Hour provided a nice snack. I will return to this hotel again.

1  Thank Deborah T

Thanks so much for your good comments. "Very clean" and "acknowledged me by name" are two of the things we particularly hope to deliver. Look forward to seeing you again. PB