“Excellent location, Clean and Staff nice and Helpful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #25 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
atlanta, ga
“Excellent location, Clean and Staff nice and Helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

My first stay at this Hotel was in early August 2013, I was very impressed and will definitely stay here again. The desk clerk who checked me in was so nice and helpful which helped so much. The check-in process was seamless as was the check-out.
This Hampton Inn represents this Hotel Chain extremely well. Normally, I do not choose to stay at Hampton Inns,but the reviews of this particular Hotel have been so good that I decided to try it.
Also, this Hotel is well located to areas in Atlanta where I would be going and has easy access to expressways. My room was very clean and comfortable. Nice size room with large flat panel TV and desk area. The bathroom was very clean and towels and washcloths were large and looked almost new. During the several nights that I stayed at the hotel it was quiet, which was nice. The breakfast was nice with good selection. The fresh fruit helped so much. I will stay here again and highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Hampton Inns all have a lot in common, and the System has very strong quality control. But, we like to upgrade where we can within the brand guidelines. Hope to see you again soon. PB

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Atlanta Ga, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a few times and it is my first choice for the little getaways I have every other week. There was minimum noise, free appetizers and breakfast. Even the coffee is good, and we are picky about coffee.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Valera W
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
I enjoy getaways myself. Flattered that you chose us when you stay around Atlanta. Come again soon. PB
Savannah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

The room is always clean, the staff is always courteous and helpful. Additionally, the guest appreaciation served between 5 and 7, helps to defray expenses. I would recommend to anyone to stay at this hotel and the Hampton Inn chain.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

So glad you enjoyed our Guest Appreciation. We have snacks, wine and beer on weeknights from 5 to 7 in the lobby. It gives us a chance to say hello to our guests, and our guests a chance to say hello to each other. It makes a trip a way from home a bit more social.
DUBLIN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Excellent hotel, rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has business at Mercer University or attending a graduation. The hotel is located less than 3 miles from the Atlanta campus and is great value for the dollar.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Susan T
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Mercer is very close to us, and we have an Escalade we use to ferry people to the school when they don't have their own cars. I hope you will visit us again when you are visiting Mercer. Thanks, PB, Owner.
Knoxville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stayed at this particular Hampton Inn one weekend last month when I had to take a class at Mercer's Pharmacy School in Atlanta. I chose this hotel because of it's close proximity to the school and because of the positive reviews that I had read on the internet. I was pleased with the excellent service that we received, the very comfortable room, the quiet but convenient location in a safe neighborhood, and the very affordable price ($89 with AAA). The staff was courteous, friendly, and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, offered more variety than I've ever seen, and the breakfast workers were exceptional! When I had the opportunity to come back to Atlanta for this most recent trip (just for fun!), I didn't hesitate to stay here again. I can't say enough great things about this location and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to my friends and family if they're staying in Atlanta. I can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It sounds like you met Maricela, our breakfast hostess. She always starts my day right when I'm at the hotel. Thank you for your recommendation. PB, Owner
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

I just finished a 5 night stay. Overall it was good, but not quite what I was expecting based on the positive reviews. Positives: the front staff was very, very good. From check in through check out, they were very pleasant and helpful. Also, the lobby and breakfast area is modern, clean, and nice to spend time in. The evening snacks and drinks were also a nice touch. Negatives: the building is unfortunately very run down. I thought the carpets in the hallway were depressingly dirty, many of the doors to the rooms show damage from someone trying to break in, and the walls, shower, ceiling in my room were just hammered. (I stayed here one night about a month ago, and that room was in a similar state, so it wasn't just this particular room.) Also, the staff needs to do a better job of cleaning the rooms...I found toenail clippings from a previous guest on the floor of my room. Gross.

Not a terrible stay - the bed was clean and comfortable - but I'll find a different hotel next time I'm in the Atlanta area.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank orltraveler37
We completely renovated the lobby a few months ago and redid the ground floor hallways. I always liked the upper floor hallways, but the unexpected outcome of the renovations is that I now want to redo the upper floor hallways too. I'm working on it. PB, Owner
Orlando, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

After driving 8 hours it was a pleasure to finally relax at this Hampton Inn in. Hotel lobby was nice and staff extremely pleasant. Although room was rather small for two adults and two children it was great for one or two nights. Bed are extremely comfortable as well as bed linens and comforter (which is important to me) . The most convenient feature with children is the breakfast which consisted of eggs, breads, waffle maker, juices, pastry and coffee. It was very good and plentiful. My kids loved it!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Ellen J
Next time you come, I hope you will try one of our suites. They are larger and you could sleep in the bedroom alcove and let the kids have the sofa bed. There are even televisions in each area. I don't know if you are in the Hilton Honors program, but we sometimes upgrade our Honors members to the suites. Best Regards, PB