“Atlanta Road Trip”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #21 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Overall, my stay was good. On a scale of 10, I'd rate the breakfast 8. The rooms were clean/the staff was nice & polite. 1 area of concern; new carpet needed in hallways/ the doors & walls need paint.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank DelawareLA
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

I couldn't agree more. We are in the process of selecting carpet. It will take a couple of months, but it's important to us to keep our hotel is excellent condition. PB

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Recently stayed here last minute. Looking for reasonably place to stay near Georgia aquarium. The staff was fabulous...Katie at the front desk was friendly, helpful and accommodating. Bobbi was also friendly and made it a great stop for us. They had a customer appreciation going on we had free drinks, appetizers and fresh baked cookies. The breakfast was perfect and a wonderful amount of selections. We are back on the road and looked for another hampton inn to stay at because it was so great....I only hope they are as friendly as the ones here!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank todos08
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

We are glad you chanced on our hotel and hope that you will visit us again soon. PB

Reviewed 3 October 2013

quite good hotel, well located and quite, but still close to the highway. I would book it anytime again. Very friendly people, good business center and nice breakfast as usual. Only, if you are looking to use the fitness-center, do not expect too much. Some machines do not work properly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yikes! Fitness machines take a lot of abuse, but we try our best to keep them working satisfactorily. I'll have maintenance check them out immediately and correct any problems. Any time you have trouble with our equipment please let us know. PB

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn for years when we come to the Atlanta area, whether on family business or for local sporting events. When we have had problems, they were remedied. The staff is sincerely polite and very efficient. It is always clean. The location is convenient to the interstate and close to many restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Dawgpen

One of the nice things about having a team that has worked together at our Hampton Inn for a long time is that they get to recognize our repeat customers. We are glad to be your choice of hotel in Atlanta and appreciate your business. PB

Reviewed 22 September 2013

After reading some of these reviews, I was nervous about staying here. But, we didn’t have any problems at all – the staff was very nice, the room was clean and the place was quiet. The hotel is next to nice looking office buildings and some high dollar apartments. There is a mall down the street, but the area is pretty quiet. There aren't many restaurant options that I saw right around the hotel, so you might want to eat on the way before you get there. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

I'm glad you took a chance with us. The neighborhood actually has a nice selection of restaurants, but many are locally owned, a bit hidden, but worth the visit. Next time try Bambinellis or the Blue Ribbon Grill, or ask our staff for recommendations to suit your preferences for the evening. Hope to see you again soon. PB

Reviewed 19 September 2013

As a seasoned Airline Pilot (that means I'm old!), who stays in too many hotels to mention; This particular property stands alone. The place was as clean as my Mother's house, the staff was professional, friendly and made me feel like I was home. The Continental Breakfast the next morning was so extensive that I couldn't decide what to eat - so I ate a little of everything and ended up skipping lunch at the next city! I didn't want to leave! Even Issac, they're staff driver who picked me up at Peachtree-DeKalb Airport the evening before my stay, was great. He was punctual, in fact, he was waiting for me out front as I pulled into the gate with my Airplane. He was courteous and a very professional driver - and that's coming from a guy who likes to be in control... at least, that's what my wife says! Brian is the General Manager and has quite obviously assembled an amazingly awesome staff. I wish I could give these guys 6 stars! Captain Larry W. Southern Airways Express Airlines.

Room Tip: Only Stay At Hampton Inns. It's where all the Airline Pilot's Stay.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank larryw158

We are delighted to have Southern Airways Express in our community. As a "seasoned" hotel owner, I appreciate the kind comments from such a very frequent traveler. PB

Reviewed 19 September 2013

My family and I had a funeral to go to in Atlanta and this was a last minute booking. We chose to stay in Hampton Inn Atlanta for a few days at the recommendation of a family member, and we're glad we did! The facility (including the rooms) were very clean and well kept. Housekeeping was done late morning/early afternoon and never had to be asked for. The breakfast was MUCH better than the continental breakfasts of other hotels serving a wide variety of items such as eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, muffins, toast, fruits, and various pastries.

But above all, the customer service shown was exemplorary. They knew of the death in my family and went above and beyond in taking care of us. They were always polite, had a smile on their face, and never passed a chance to ask how we were doing or if anything was needed. A special shout out to Sandra and Patricia!

Thank you Hampton Inn Atlanta!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you to you and your family for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again under happier circumstances. PB