“Staff would make this worth the stay if nothing else.”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #20 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

The staff was great! So nice and friendly. Truly made you feel like they were happy to see you. One morning I witnessed a lady from the front desk as the food service ladies if they needed anything. Staff caring for staff, that's rare. The food was your normal Hampton Inn fare. Nothing special, but up to par. The rooms seem as though they're a bit older than some Hampton Inns. The furniture was scarred. Overall, it's a nice hotel. We'll stay again if we're ever back in Atlanta.

Stayed: April 2014
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

We truly want our hotel to be a pleasant place to work, as well as a comfortable place for our guests. Thank you for noticing. PB, Owner

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel and my room were very clean and comfortable, and the staff were uniformly friendly and helpful. As a small example, I notified the hotel that I would be arriving after 2 a.m. because of a delayed flight. When I arrived, the night desk clerk greeted me by name with a smile, had already checked me in, and simply handed me my keys and pointed me to my room. This thoughtfulness was much appreciated after a long and tiring day. The hotel is a very good value if you don't need to have immediate access to the central city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased we could be your home during your travels. Hope to see you again. PB, Owner

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife and I had a worderful 3 seperate stays while we visited the sites in the Atlanta Georgia area. Down town Atlanta was very interesting from a culture seaking standpoint. This also allow us the opportunity to visit Tn. as well. North Georgia mountains was very rewarding for us.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Sometimes locals like me forget how much there is to see and do around Atlanta. Thanks for the reminder - I want to ride the Ferris Wheel downtown and there are some new restaurants I've been reading about too. Delighted to be your home away from home. PB, Owner

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was at this hotel for over a week and had to do laundry. I went to the front desk to get change and they had only a couple go quarters. The front staff sent someone out to get change, so I could do my laundry. This is the second time the front desk has done this and both times it was done at a Hampton Inn. Thanks to the Front Desk Staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

I am delighted we could help. And will work on making sure we have quarters on hand to make change for you. Come again soon. PB, Owner

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This was an excellent choice for me. It was near Mercer University and the accommodations and staff were excellent. Taxi service was prompt and courteous. You will not get a better breakfast! The location near the main arteries was also a plus for friends and business acquaintances to pick you up.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

We are just off the Interstate and across from the Mall, centrally located between Agnes Scott, Mercer, and Emory Universities. We enjoy hosting families, teams, students visiting campus and visiting faculty for the universities. Hope to see you again soon. PB

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Located on eastern side of Atlanta next to the by-pass. EZ on and off. EZ access to all of Atlanta's points of interest. Near interchange to Augusta Georgia,. Atlanta's Aquarium is outstanding and worth a visit. If going to aquarium look in on Presidents carters presidential library.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It sounds like you did Atlanta right - and saw my favorite attractions. We are happy to have been your hosts. Best Regards, PB

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Non-plussed by national reservations room rate quote, but used facility for my group anyway. TV inoperative. Complained about noon. By 1:30 I am in a new room & all is well. Stay @ many Hamptons. This one is an oldie but goodie.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We keep spare TVs just in case one has trouble with it's own hardware or the high def software. Thank you for letting us know. Anytime you have trouble with anything in one of our rooms, we will get it taken care of promptly. PB