“Nice Choice”

Ranked #20 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
New Castle, United States
“Nice Choice”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have used this chain of Hotels in the past and we have never been disappointed. The rooms were well kept and very comfortable at each of the locations that we stayed. Keep up the good work Hampton Inn and you will always have my family as guest when we need a place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
I know I'm biased, but I really like Hampton Inns too. They make me comfortable. Thanks for your business. PB, Owner.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Owings Mills, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel is close enough to Atlanta to be a great place to stay for sightseeing but still away from the crazyness. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, there is a happy hour every night that is a wonderful surprise. The pool is small and only 5 feet deep but a wonderful way to cool off after a hot day of sightseeing. Free parking and internet is a bonus.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

So glad you enjoyed our happy hour. We enjoy providing a weekday reception and occasion for our guests to relax and socialize. Come again soon. PB, Owner.
St. Augustine, Falkland Islands
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Not sure if this is consistent with all suites, but the a.c. for my room was in the living/dining area. Considering it was in the 90's, it was very difficult to get cool air in bedroom for sleeping. I'm always cold so this means to me that it was extremely hot. My tv in living room had cable but the bedroom was missing several channels. The 5th floor ac did not seem to be on the first night so it was literally sweltering. No air came out of the vent. Was told that the 5th floor doesn't cool well. However, there was air coming out of the vent on subsequent night. This meant our room on the first night was so hot that we couldn't get it to cool. The first floor was ice cold. Staff consistently nice. Bed pretty comfortable. Carpet doesn't feel clean enough to walk on, stains on chairs in room and hallway floors.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
I'm sorry you were too warm. New high efficiency heat pump air conditioners for every room on the fourth and fifth floors came this week and will be installed immediately. Thank you for letting me know. PB, Owner.
tucker, United States
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Best hotel experience I've ever had! The staff is incredible and the fascilities are very well maintained. I can't thing of one negative thing about it. Even the price is less than comparable atmospheres.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
We want our Hampton Inn to be a good value. Glad it worked out for you and we hope to see you again. PB, Owner
BENWOOD
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff at the desk were so helpful and cheerful and friendly. We stayed for three days and were made to feel very welcome. Breakfast was decent and they had plenty of fruit and coffee which means alot to us. We arrived a day early and they were so cool about it! The roses out front were peach colored and smelled like real roses not like they had been Monsantoized. That was a nice treat. The recent Cuban arrival in the USA who worked out side, saw us struggeling with getting our trolly in the vehicle and was there in a jiffy to help. That was service and we appreciated it.

Room Tip: closest to the front desk is always best so you do not have to walk your coffee far and worry about...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
That rose has had a particularly good year. I love seeing it out there too. Thanks for your business and we hope to see you again soon. PB, Owner
Warrenville, Illinois
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here in May. We were looking for a hotel close to Georgia Tech but not in the city. This was perfect. We arrvied on Saturday and with pulling my kids from HS to go on college visit meant they still had HW to do. My son is a track runner so he still had to get his running in. The front desk lady directed us to a park for him to run and us to have a nice walk. We felt safe to leave my daughter (17) behind to tan by the pool. The same clerk (Isabella) then recommended some great restuarants. Must try "fork in the road". Next day was rainy and my kids worked on homework. We needed more PCs and the office space at hotel was great. Private room that has a door, 2 PCs, printer and large table. That night my son did not have time to go out to eat so I asked same lady if we can bring food in and use the lobby (where they have breakfast) and she said "sure". She recommended anohter great resturarnt. Isabella made our stay great aways smiling and willing to talk/help. Helped with more questions too. The breakfast was great. They kept refilling quickly to keep up wiht the crowd. The eating area is somewhat small so that can be a challenge but doable. I have allergies and when I asked about some of the pastries the person I asked quickly got the correct person to answer my questions. The only issue we had was toilet was plugged when we arrived but we called and they sent guy up to fix - so all was good. Right off expressway like a block so no noise from there. They have a workout room that my son used on Monday morning (since it was still raiing) and he loved that a large TV was in front of treadmills and it was 24hr.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
I went to Georgia Tech too. Great school and congratulations on having a your son attend. We hope you will stay with us again next time you visit. Best Regards, PB, Owner.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My family has been staying at the Hampton Inn Northlake every few months for the past 3 years while my wife works on a Doctoral degree. While she is off to class my son and I hang out.

The front desk staff is always excellent! They usually remember us and ask about how her studies are going.

Rooms are clean and well kept. Over the years we have seen them do regular maintenance projects like replace carpet and wallpaper and renovate the lobby, so things always look new.
The pool is kept clean and never too crowded.

The breakfast is typical to all Hamptons but the staffers are very nice, The Wi-Fi works well, too.

We always feel safe here. It s in a good neighborhood/office area. There are many restaurants nearby and Northlake Mall has some unique shops. My son especially likes the stamp and coin shop.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank gandersonsc
Thank you for your review, and for your repeat business. One of the best parts about our business is getting to know and recognize our repeat guests. We look forward to seeing you again. Best Regards, PB, Owner.